Raw Raw Food

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Thats sounds yummy twila...galaniomama and I have become buds with the an iranian...grocery...sometimes when we go shopping for goodies there he puts a spread out for us 8) Have you ever tried roasted red pepper spread, yogurt cheese...you have to check out his place when you get over to victoria...corner of quadra and reynolds...tell him peapod and galaniomama sent you... he know our nics :p and he will give you some tastes..

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
I'm not sure what an "innie" or "outty" means.

belly button 8)

hey twila, the tuna would count but it would have to be raw. you could put some lime or lemon on top, that would be great! now you have got me hungry ........

pea - what have i told you about telling everyone about our 'finds'....before you know it, everyone is there, beating down his door and saying what a great place it is. i would rather he have no business except for ours. thank you. very much. now i must go and do my work/chores.

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.

belly button 8)

hey twila, the tuna would count but it would have to be raw. you could put some lime or lemon on top, that would be great! now you have got me hungry ........

pea - what have i told you about telling everyone about our 'finds'....before you know it, everyone is there, beating down his door and saying what a great place it is. i would rather he have no business except for ours. thank you. very much. now i must go and do my work/chores.

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.

belly button 8)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well twila would appreciate our iranian friend...which reminds me twila check you PM for special invite :p ....chores??????? are saying you actually work in that office :lol: :lol: :lol:
Me to...I gotta go back to work...but really twila this store has awesome thing..he has over 100 varieties of olive oil...and his prices are excellent...I never knew there were so many different kinds of olives...remember on the corner of quadra and mackenzie......

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well twila would appreciate our iranian friend...which reminds me twila check you PM for special invite :p ....chores??????? are saying you actually work in that office :lol: :lol: :lol:
Me to...I gotta go back to work...but really twila this store has awesome thing..he has over 100 varieties of olive oil...and his prices are excellent...I never knew there were so many different kinds of olives...remember on the corner of quadra and mackenzie......

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
hmmm. first Quadra and Reynolds, now quadra and MacKenzie?

Alright, which one is it? I promise not to let anybody else know......promise!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Sorry twila Razz iranian grocery...quadra and reynolds...starbucks quadra and mackenzie... Wink

ummm, pea.......do you still remember where you live, or should i get a tag made up???

god, can you member your middle name too? 8O

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Sorry twila Razz iranian grocery...quadra and reynolds...starbucks quadra and mackenzie... Wink

ummm, pea.......do you still remember where you live, or should i get a tag made up???

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
I could maybe for for raw food in the summer but not in the winter. I like my warm comfort foods way too much.

There's more to eating than just getting nutrients into your body. ;)

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast
I could maybe for for raw food in the summer but not in the winter. I like my warm comfort foods way too much.

LadyC

Time Out
Sep 3, 2004
the left coast

merryclaire

Electoral Member
Feb 1, 2005
does cake count as raw food?

it's not hot
or at least not when you eat it with ice cream. ;)

i think i could do raw meals, but i'm not sure i could give up my tea