Rare Protest in Beijing Ahead of Key CCP Meeting; China Quashes Social Media Posts About Protest

Ellanjay

Council Member
Apr 11, 2020

Rare Protest in Beijing Ahead of Key CCP Meeting; China Quashes Social Media Posts About Protest​

China in Focus

In a rare public #Protest in #Beijing, people were standing up against China’s zero-COVID-19 policy, even condemning Chinese leader Xi Jinping by name. Following the protest, the word “Beijing” was put on China’s #Censorship blacklist. Internet police appear to be working overtime. Controversies are brewing over a New York nonprofit and its having funded a Wuhan lab tied to the Chinese military. Now it’s getting federal research dollars. Tensions are rising on the Korean Peninsula, with another missile launch and military aircraft close to the North-South border, alongside nuclear threats. An expert gives his take on whether the United States would send troops to Taiwan if China invades.

https://communismexposed.mp3mp4pdf.net/#linkedin

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I'll bet £2500 that Jeremy Hunt was at that CCP meeting.

He's the evil Remainer/WEF fella that helped get rid of Truss in a Remainer takeover of a democratic government who now runs this country (with no democratic mandate) having twice failed the Tory leadership.

In fact, I'll bet my entire estate that he attended that meeting.

And if this doesn't disturb you, then may God have mercy on your souls, because these people run Canada and America, too.