Quebec launches another campaign urging people to get baccinstef

no color

Electoral Member
May 20, 2007
1967 World's Fair
The Quebec government can keep preaching to me and my family to get vaccinated till the cows come home. We are not getting vaccinated.

Our major distrust with the government is the primary reason that we’re not getting vaccinated. How can we trust a government that is hell bent on taking away our fundamental rights through bill 96 with our health and safety? It’s not going to happen.

Bottom line, I simply don’t trust the government when it tells me that the vaccine is safe.

Faced with an increase in the number of new COVID-19 cases and three weeks away from the introduction of a vaccine passport, the Legault government has launched another publicity campaign urging Quebecers to get their vaccinations.

Quebec launches new campaign urging people to get vaccinated

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
When you die from Covid-19...then later I die from natural causes, I'm going to place my tombstone right next to yours with the inscription...

"I'm With Stupid" -->

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
And stop getting your information from Conspiracy Theorist NASCAR fans.

You're getting your critical health information from hillbillies who spend 3 hours every Sunday watching cars turn left.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Quebec isn't exactly renowned for it's Medical community though, I'll give you that.

What they are known for is their poutine and hot french young women.

But the problem is, these gorgeous young French chicks expire around the age of 23. That's when the 'poutine bombs' go off...Ka-Pow! Instant thunder thighs! Ka-Boom! Instant gut! Ker-Bang! A mile-wide backyard!

Never marry one of them because by the age of 30, you're just looking at 200lbs of wagging finger.

Reactions: taxslave

no color

Electoral Member
May 20, 2007
1967 World's Fair
Some food for thought. Anti-vaccine sentiment isn’t going away anytime soon. In Quebec, the fact that many of us don’t trust the government (due to bill 96) makes that sentiment even stronger. Cote St.Luc is a Montreal borough located in the west end of the city.

Mayor Mitchell Brownstein is urging residents to pass on video evidence to police after hundreds of anti-vaccination flyers targeting the Jewish community were delivered door-to-door in Côte-St-Luc this week.

Eight-page flyers with messages in Hebrew, Yiddish and English were distributed to households in the municipality over several days. The flyers cite conspiracy theoriesproclaiming vaccinations against COVID-19 are harmful or nefarious, and make references to the Holocaust and Nazi surgeon Josef Mengele.

Hundreds of anti-vaccination flyers delivered door-to-door in Cote St.Luc