Pizza

EmmaDibbs

Electoral Member
Nov 26, 2004
Bournemouth, UK
RE: Yummmmmmmmmmmmm!

Well...I am down to may last slice now........no I'm gonna eat it!!

Not only is this pizza...but it's healthy pizza!! Never thought I would say that but this really is healthy pizza!! Has the world gone mad?

And....it also tastes really good!

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la
Re: RE: Yummmmmmmmmmmmm!

EmmaDibbs said:
Well...I am down to may last slice now........no I'm gonna eat it!!

Not only is this pizza...but it's healthy pizza!! Never thought I would say that but this really is healthy pizza!! Has the world gone mad?

And....it also tastes really good!

define Healthy pizza, I eat veggie pizza all the time, but ther is still inherent not-good-for-you-ness contained within

EmmaDibbs

Electoral Member
Nov 26, 2004
Bournemouth, UK

Well- this pizza is made with a low fat base and low fat cheese! It has tomato sauce and lumps of tomato, chicken breast, onion and pepper on it. Only 6% fat (which pretty much counts as low fat) and only 500 calories for the whole pizza!! Which I have just eaten. YUM!

manda

Council Member
Jul 3, 2005
swirling in the abyss of nowhere la

aah, did you make it yourself, homeade is best. I try notto worry about fat content too much, my kids could probably use the extra, the way they tear around, they need it..me on the other hand...wait, I'm one of the ones who has to chase them!

EmmaDibbs

Electoral Member
Nov 26, 2004
Bournemouth, UK

I didn't make it...I got it from Pizza Hut. They do healthy stuff too now. All the fast food places in the UK have started to include low calorie/low fat options because everyone here is getting to be fat and they have to be seen to be doing the right thing!!

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

Can't imagine low fat pizza!! We order quite often from Pizza Hut ... I always get black olives, pineapple and extra cheese. Unfortunately the dog ends up begging most of the pineapple and olives :)

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Re: Yummmmmmmmmmmmm!

You gots to be kiddin ms dibbs...pizza hut are lying bastards :? :? the whole place is swimming with fat.. :? :? and most important?? why kind of fat :? :? :geek:

EmmaDibbs

Electoral Member
Nov 26, 2004
Bournemouth, UK

No Pea...it's true. They publish the nutritional content and ingrediants of all their food on the internet nowadays...you can't lie about stuff like that and get away with it!

Another great thing about the pizza is- it only cost me £3.50 for the pizz and a bottle of diet pepsi, they didn't manage to cook it in time and have a guarantee so I got it half price!! Nice!!

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

My grandmother refused to eat pizza. Something to do with it being foreign food. Which wouldn't have been nearly so bad if it wasn't for the fact that she too was a foreigner!

We have a wonderful pizza place here. Venetis pizza. They make the best spinach pizza with feta, tomatoes, black olives, spinach....hmmmmmmm...delicious. I'm drooling into my keyboard thinking about it....

mrmom2

Senate Member
Mar 8, 2005
Kamloops BC
Re: Yummmmmmmmmmmmm!

The best pizza in Vancouver by a mile used to be Didds pizza is it still there Twila ?I loved going to that place at closing time 8) Veery freak in town would be there it was quite the show 8)

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Spinach pizza!!! Sounds horrid

It's the best....delicious....completely veggie, not vegan though....feta....yum! I'm gathering you dislike spinach?

EmmaDibbs

Electoral Member
Nov 26, 2004
Bournemouth, UK

I don't mins spinach in the right circumstances but I think I will give it a miss on pizza. Spinach in salad=fine...on pizza=no!

So Mom...are you saying you are an illuminate member...or can't you say?!! LOL