Pierre Poilievre

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Heck of physical make over in the last two years too…like he’s hit puberty of something? Kent Clark to his alter-identity to make him less Poindexter to certain demographics…right down to the Arthur Fonzerelli white T-Shirts to go with the white cowboy hat, etc…almost “Pretty Woman” like in the transformation.😳

• Haha
Reactions: Tecumsehsbones

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Heck of physical make over in the last two years too…like he’s hit puberty of something? Kent Clark to his alter-identity to make him less Poindexter to certain demographics…right down to the Arthur Fonzerelli white T-Shirts to go with the white cowboy hat, etc…almost “Pretty Woman” like in the transformation.😳
Just way not pretty. Other than that, spot on.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
That was a thing when I was in service. I always notice that an RAF officer, even if he was from London's East End or the wilds of the border, by the time he made colonel (or their equivalent), he spoke with and Oxbridge accent. In the USAF, an officer born and raised in Boston, by the time he made colonel, would speak with a Texas twang.

• Haha
Reactions: Taxslave2

IdRatherBeSkiing

Satelitte Radio Addict
May 28, 2007
Toronto, ON
It's even better than TrueDope shaving his covid beard for an election.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
That was a thing when I was in service. I always notice that an RAF officer, even if he was from London's East End or the wilds of the border, by the time he made colonel (or their equivalent), he spoke with and Oxbridge accent. In the USAF, an officer born and raised in Boston, by the time he made colonel, would speak with a Texas twang.
Yep. Hell, after just three days in Scotland I sounded like I was born there. Probably didn't hurt that my mom was Scottish and I grew up reading Scottish comics with the accent written into the dialogue though.