Paul Hellyer believes in UFOs

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Ex Liberal cabinet minister, Paul Hellyer says UFOs are real and U.S. government is using UFO technology.

http://tinyurl.com/dsqv4

Hellyer could screw up his chances for a senate appointment. :roll:

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
peapod said:
I dunno juan, UFO's have just as much creditibility as a guy in the sky, shooting lightening bolts at you. 8O

Reminds me of Gonda Blow.. where has she been?

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Well I dunno :p me and da mama had lunch with her a while back, one of her inter-galatictia stopovers. I'll send a few ray beams out and mention you asking after her :p

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Peapod

Have I somehow given you the idea that I'm a religious nut? I'm really sorry about that, because I am not. :lol:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
ehm...no juan, I never got that idea :p It just reminded of a comparsion george carlin did, between UFO believers and the guy in the sky believers :p George is a very bad influence on me, the guy just makes total sense 8)

bevvyd

Electoral Member
Jul 29, 2004
Mission, BC
If there is life on this planet why is it so hard to believe that there would be life on another planet. Obviously not in our solar system, but there's lots of other systems out there. Aren't there?

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
RE: Paul Hellyer believes

Whaddya mean 'believe'??? Of course there's UFOs! Told ya about one the other day, Juan. ;)

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
Hi Bev, Cosmo,

I have no trouble believing in life elsewhere in the galaxy. The odds are that there are untold zillions of other intelligent beings in the Milky Way. I just have trouble believing Hellyer about anything.

GL Schmitt

Electoral Member
Mar 12, 2005
Ontario
#juan said:
. . . Hellyer could screw up his chances for a senate appointment. . .
Prime Minister William Lyon Mackenzie King consulted fortune tellers, communicated with his dead relatives in seances, pursued "psychical research," and managed to lead Canada through the Second World War.

I can’t see why a belief in extraterrestrials should hurt Paul Hellyer in any bid for a seat in the Canadian National Jurassic Park.

Let’s face it, Canadians don’t mind small eccentricities in their politicians, or at least, we did not used to. :wink:

PoisonPete2

Electoral Member
Apr 9, 2005
The Canadian Military never recovered from having Hellier as Defence Minister. Now he's falling into the UFO crowd. What have we ever done against him. Tell him to find his own shtik.