Pastor with 666 tattoo claims to be divine

BmOnline

Feb 24, 2007
Narvik, Norway
www.bmonline.no
As it is spoken, the sea beast, the land beast. The beast with 666 is really the vatican in rome, Italy. What is one jesuit? Well, it is written exactly about it in the word-grammer. This is people who takes any action to make themselves satisfayed. (Even kill) In Norway we unluckally get reed of one statement in the Constitution, that forbid Jesuits to enter our country, it was changed in 1956, "behind people of Norway's back". So now we have their havy money interest (debt) "hanging around our neck". Very expensive loans and so on.

The land beast is in fact already done, it is the community of all the churches in the world. This is located in the USA. Today this church demand all churches in the world, and speak with the same tongue as the vatican before.

BmOnline

BmOnline

Feb 24, 2007
Narvik, Norway
www.bmonline.no
Why do you think so? No, my few lines may infect and may makes some eye-openings- who knows?

My intent is rather to spend a good dialog in the spirit of Jesus Christ, among yours.. And I am sure in one common ting. It is not easy to all concern- make any post here to be spam? I am in deep serious matter with you, and will makes reply to any of you.
I have a home site too:

<removed link>

Regards
BmOnline

Last edited by a moderator:

hermanntrude

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Jun 23, 2006
Newfoundland!
Why do you think so? No, my few lines may infect and may makes some eye-openings- who knows?

My intent is rather to spend a good dialog in the spirit of Jesus Christ, among yours.. And I am sure in one common ting. It is not easy to all concern- make any post here to be spam? I am in deep serious matter with you, and will makes reply to any of you.
I have a home site too:

<removed link>

Regards
BmOnline

what on earth are you going on about? your posts make no sense.

Kreskin

Doctor of Thinkology
Feb 23, 2006

I have a home site too:

<removed link>

Regards
BmOnline
Can you please remove the site link information from your profile. This falls under section 4 of the forum rules. Thank you.

marygaspe

Electoral Member
Jan 19, 2007
As it is spoken, the sea beast, the land beast. The beast with 666 is really the vatican in rome, Italy. What is one jesuit? Well, it is written exactly about it in the word-grammer. This is people who takes any action to make themselves satisfayed. (Even kill) In Norway we unluckally get reed of one statement in the Constitution, that forbid Jesuits to enter our country, it was changed in 1956, "behind people of Norway's back". So now we have their havy money interest (debt) "hanging around our neck". Very expensive loans and so on.

The land beast is in fact already done, it is the community of all the churches in the world. This is located in the USA. Today this church demand all churches in the world, and speak with the same tongue as the vatican before.

BmOnline

OH MY!!! I can't wait for Sanctus to get online..the beast is The Vatican, eh...oh my dear friend..you don't know what can of worms you have just opened:)

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
This is funny. 666 (six hundred sixty-six) is simply a number. Numbers are numbers. They fit into equations. It's all rather mundane, not mystical.
I think I might just go get nine hundred ninety-nine tattooed somwhere visible on me just so I could listen to all the hypocritical villification about it. :roll:

marygaspe

Electoral Member
Jan 19, 2007
This is funny. 666 (six hundred sixty-six) is simply a number. Numbers are numbers. They fit into equations. It's all rather mundane, not mystical.
I think I might just go get nine hundred ninety-nine tattooed somwhere visible on me just so I could listen to all the hypocritical villification about it. :roll:

Exactly, and actually the number referred to Nero. Sanctus posted something about this somewhere...interesting read.

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
I don't really know who some are fascinated with these numbers but I found some interesting things,
666=6+6+6=12 A common theme in all mystery school tradition is of 12 disciples, knights or followers surrounding a diety. The number 12 is a code, among other things for the 12 months of the year and the houses of the zodiax through which symbolically travels the Sun, symbolized as 13. This is the sacred (? my personal coment) 12 and one. Thus you have 12 tribes of Israel, 12 princes of Ishmael, 12 disciples of Jesus. King Authur and his 12 Kinghts of the Round Table(the zodiac circle), Himmler and his 12 knights in the Nazi SS.
End Quote

If you look at history there are many things that add up to the number 12 plus 1. There must be a reason for this. I have read a fair amount on this subject but have only scratched a few surfaces and intend to continue. I have a very curious mind and it is fun.

L Gilbert

Winterized
Nov 30, 2006
50 acres in Kootenays BC
the-brights.net
666=6+6+6? 666=12? 6+6+6=12? Wow!! Someone wasn't paying attention in grade 1. :D

LOL Natives have a fascination for the number 4. Chinese have a fascination for the number 3, and 4 is really bad number. There are tons of "special" numbers out there. Personally I like the ones involving the lazy 8 because there's something neat about infinity, -infinity, and virtual nothing. :D

Last edited:

Sparrow

Council Member
Nov 12, 2006
Quebec
666=6+6+6? 666=12? 6+6+6=12? Wow!! Someone wasn't paying attention in grade 1. :D

LOL Natives have a fascination for the number 4. Chinese have a fascination for the number 3, and 4 is really bad number. There are tons of "special" numbers out there. Personally I like the ones involving the lazy 8 because there's something neat about infinity, -infinity, and virtual nothing. :D
I guess I wasn't sorry I MIXED two different articles up. That's what happens when you try to read them as the same time.

Ok I will go back and find that article about 666.

sanctus

The Padre
Oct 27, 2006
Ontario
www.poetrypoem.com

BmOnline

666 is a Hebrew contraction in the style of writing of the time and was a code for the Emperor Nero.