Panel can find no evidence of al-Qaeda, Iraq link for attack

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
Re: Panel can find no evidence of al-Qaeda, Iraq link for at

Where is the proper source for this article you gave me the link for. It is coming from

If you scroll down, you will refererence UN sources.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
So you want me to go and join your forums with people as blind as you are to convinve of what you are saying.

I got the point from. It is fruitless to even waste time going back and forth.

So if no one in this forum agrees with you, doesn't give you the slightest hint that you are wrong and your sources are biased.

Enough of this BS with you. You are entitled to your screwed up opinions. Please ask for some help.

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
moghrabi said:
So you want me to go and join your forums with people as blind as you are to convinve of what you are saying.

I got the point from. It is fruitless to even waste time going back and forth.

So if no one in this forum agrees with you, doesn't give you the slightest hint that you are wrong and your sources are biased.

Enough of this BS with you. You are entitled to your screwed up opinions. Please ask for some help.

First of all YOU said no one agrees.

So what-- that may or may not be true.

Th ereason I mentioned other forums is because there ARE other forums., whether you agree or not.

As for my opinions, I back them up. I'm STILL waiting for you to post referances for yours.

As for the last link, I'll say it again. You can reference the info on the UN sites.

Of course it's not a law to vote against the US.

But the info sure does poke a whole in your 'The UN is a tool of the US conspiracy theory'.

Lastly, regarding the personal attacks-- I don't know what your problem is. YOU'RE the one who keeps making them. I suspect it's a deep issue with you.

I can differentiate from opinion vs fact. Obviously, you can't or are unequipped to do so.

These forums are to debate.Is that a concept beyond you?

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
There is nothing personal between me and you. And please do not underestimate my intelligence. We human are supposed to think things through and not just believe in what we read. This world is full of criminals of all sorts. Americans, Arabs, Indians whathaveyou.

Yes this forum is for debate and I am debating on a daily basis. These facts that appear as fats to you may not appear so to me. Fair? My opinion or ideas may mean nothing to you. This is what this forum is all about. I do not have deep issues against you whatsoever, however, if you read my other posts, i was a victim of the US and Isreali agression. I have seen it first hand. But do not take that to be against your person.

I said before and I repeat that you have a good head on your shoulder. If you don't agree with me (as has been the case) that is your right. But I don't have to agree with you either. This place is to share our opinions and thoughts and learn from each other. I hope we are learning.

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
moghrabi said:
There is nothing personal between me and you. And please do not underestimate my intelligence. We human are supposed to think things through and not just believe in what we read. This world is full of criminals of all sorts. Americans, Arabs, Indians whathaveyou.

Yes this forum is for debate and I am debating on a daily basis. These facts that appear as fats to you may not appear so to me. Fair? My opinion or ideas may mean nothing to you. This is what this forum is all about. I do not have deep issues against you whatsoever, however, if you read my other posts, i was a victim of the US and Isreali agression. I have seen it first hand. But do not take that to be against your person.

I said before and I repeat that you have a good head on your shoulder. If you don't agree with me (as has been the case) that is your right. But I don't have to agree with you either. This place is to share our opinions and thoughts and learn from each other. I hope we are learning.

My point is quite clear.

In any debate, there us a distinct difference between opinion and fact. One cannot substitute opinion for fact. It' sthat simple.

I have no expectations of your agreeing or disagreeing with me-- as I said, this a debate forum.

Your experiences, while relevant to you of course, as they should be, are irrelevant. They fall into the category of anecdotal.

It would be no more relevant for me to describe what I saw in Syria, Saudi Arabia, Jordan and the Occupied Territories. Those observations too, real as they are, are anecdotal (I'm referring in particular to something I saw in the WEst Bank, a rather horrifying intrafadah event.)[/quote]

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
That article is obviously by someone who hates the fact the US gives foreign aide.

Oh, that's strange, it lists middle east countries. That article definately has some biases.

Article said:
However, we also surveyed the U.N. voting records of several countries generally considered to be close allies of the U.S., and those results were none too impressive either. Only Israel consistently voted with the U.S.

Australia 44%
Canada 51%
Israel 11%
Japan 58%
United Kingdom 40%
France 46%

Duh? Ofcourse Israel will vote with the US. They both scratch each other's back. Infact, the US scratches Israel's back so much, that the country's largest lobbyist group doesn't even have a job to fufill anymore! Oh wait, they have other things.. Wrong topic though.

So what exactly is the problem with countries voting against the United States? I would not vote in favour of a lot of what the United States is upto.. Actually, I'm very proud Canada is becoming increasingly anti-US in general. We are a peace-loving country with little hate for the world, and we won't support illegal wars and ideas that support only the large corporations which sign cheques to Bush and his family.

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004

Hey, Andem..

I agree. My point was that the UN isn't actually held hostage by the US.

The website wasn't my point, per se.

I used it a a gateway to voting records and appropriate links to UN referance sources.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

researchok said:
Hey, Andem..

I used it a a gateway to voting records and appropriate links to UN referance sources.

It is amazing that when someone else disagrees with you, you seem to agree with them to diagress with you. Andem looked at the same stats as I did and asked the same question (what is wrong with any country voting against the US). You try to befriend him and you come after me. Is it because I am not letting go of what I believe in? Do you have a problem with me that you do not have with the other members in this forum. Please do not make it personal.

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004

moghrabi said:
researchok said:
Hey, Andem..

It is amazing that when someone else disagrees with you, you seem to agree with them to diagress with you. Andem looked at the same stats as I did and asked the same question (what is wrong with any country voting against the US). You try to befriend him and you come after me. Is it because I am not letting go of what I believe in? Do you have a problem with me that you do not have with the other members in this forum. Please do not make it personal.

I'm puzzled as to what you mean.

YOU raised the issue that the UN was dominated by the US.

On that web site, in black and white, is evidence to the contrary.

The issue isnt the conclusions of the web site. Th eissue are the SOURCES they used to draw whatever conclusion they wanted to.

As i stated earlier, countries can vite how they please-- which is EXACTLY what the website confirms, through their interpretation of UN sources.

Again, there is no evidence of the UN being a US controlled entity. Just the opposite, in fact.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Just the opposite, in fact? Is that what you really think and believe? That the US is controlled by the UN? I will have to leave this issue to some other memeber to answer because I am losing my hair here. You don't seem to make any sense at least to me.

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004
moghrabi said:
Just the opposite, in fact? Is that what you really think and believe? That the US is controlled by the UN? I will have to leave this issue to some other memeber to answer because I am losing my hair here. You don't seem to make any sense at least to me.

No, I do not believe the US is controlled by the UN.

I don't know where you drew that conclusion from, as I never made any reference to that or for that matter any obtuse hint of that.

My point was and is that the US does NOT control the UN.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

researchok said:
moghrabi said:
researchok said:
Hey, Andem..

I'm puzzled as to what you mean.

YOU raised the issue that the UN was dominated by the US.

On that web site, in black and white, is evidence to the contrary.

The issue isnt the conclusions of the web site. Th eissue are the SOURCES they used to draw whatever conclusion they wanted to.

As i stated earlier, countries can vite how they please-- which is EXACTLY what the website confirms, through their interpretation of UN sources.

Again, there is no evidence of the UN being a US controlled entity. Just the opposite, in fact.

Look at your last line. What does that mean. Either I am very stupid or You are playing mental games with me.

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004

Look at your last line. What does that mean. Either I am very stupid or You are playing mental games with me.

Is THAT what youre referring to?

My point is that the is evidence that the UN is NOT controlled by the US.

My apologies for not being clearer. I can see where you may have misread that line.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada

I appreciate the link. It is written by Ariel Natan Pasko and hosted by Syria the Monster. I don't think they are going to make syria look like a peace maker. But it makes an interesting reading.

I like the way he starts his column:

By Ariel Natan Pasko

Here's a quiz that every supporter of Israel should know the answer to:

researchok

Council Member
Jun 12, 2004

moghrabi said:
I appreciate the link. It is written by Ariel Natan Pasko and hosted by Syria the Monster. I don't think they are going to make syria look like a peace maker. But it makes an interesting reading.

I like the way he starts his column:

By Ariel Natan Pasko

Here's a quiz that every supporter of Israel should know the answer to:

Yup, I thought that would make your day!

But in reality, he makes an excellent point shared by many in the Arab world-- Lebanon is paying a price for the Syrian occupation-- and in more ways than economic.