Palestinian hero kidnapped israeli soldier

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
Jersay

The world is not run based on morals, it's run based on interests. Interests take many forms, it isn't only about money, it's about land, self-preservation and yes even hatred.

There isn't a single country on the face of the earth that doesn't look out after their interests. Their actions cause misery, poverty and death, sometimes it's intentional and sometimes it is not.

I feel for the Palestinians, I sure as hell wouldn't want to live there, but you cannot blame a single entity or country or organization for their plight. Even in the worst of situations there are many parties and many reasons to examine.

From the days of the Crusades all the way to the Iraq War, things aren't black and white, you have to keep an open mind and look at things as objectively as humanly possible.

dekhqonbacha

Electoral Member
Apr 30, 2006
CsL, Mtl, Qc, Ca, NA, Er, SS,MW, Un
Jersay said:
So for all you people, ITN has already read it but Mogz, EastSideScotian, aeon, Just for Facts, if you want real facts go find Juan's link in Zionism and its effects on the Middle East. Sit down, relax, how a nice drink and read it. I have read it three times and looked at at least one other book from those links and you should really read it.

Jersay
if you find something interesting, useful, and true it doesn't mean that it should be interesting, useful, and true for everyone.

Many people have read hundreds of books on this subject. They know every detail. Some people even have read the history of Middle East from both point of view: from Middle Eatern and Western. Even if they have not read the link provided by #juan, they know a lot of things and they can write tens of those links. That link is very useful if you are unaware of something.

Truth does not exist. Whatever is true for Isreal is considered lie, false by palestinians; and whatever is true for Palestine is considered useless by Isreal. If we want the "truth" which does not exist, we have to look at both sides.

Not like aeon, for him/her Palestine is alwayas right. No matter what they do. S/he does not want to look at Isreali side. How many good opportunities is available in Isreal, and how many good opportunties is given by Isreal is not considered by him/her. S/he blindly looks at Palestine and defends their every move because simply s/he is against Isreal.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
Humm, with all they devastated in palestine, the next step, is dropping a nuclear bomb on them, and say bye bye to palestinians??

The Israeli Army hasn't done anything to Palestine, when compared to what they COULD do aeon. Did you know that Israel maintains 10% of it's population armed and ready to fight on 30 minutes notice? No other Nation, even the U.S. can claim that. The Israeli's could launch a shitstorm on Palestine, but they don't. Look at the Yom Kippur War, and the beating Israel handed to the arab allies. It was a bloody massacre, and they were caught flat footed, imagine if they'd been ready for it? I'm sorry aeon, maybe you just don't see it, but Israel has an excellent military, and if they were to unleash the dogs, there'd be nothing left of Palestine.

lol ahnahahahah, ahahahaha damn that is the funniest thing i ever heard in my entire life, we are the most advance and educated? you should have gone to humour instead in the army my friend, you would make incredible amount of money.

You know according to me, we are the most advance parano-coward-chicken-bastard civilization on this planet,sending troops on the other side of the planet based on a lie, killing innoncent poor people, stealing their ressource,giving sanctions where our policy killed millions of innoncent because we hates saddam, we support a terrorist governement like israel, this is the most cowardly act that history is witness of.

That's where we differ aeon. I think that people that have invented the vast majority of technology on the planet, have a moral code of laws society abides by, and have strong economys constitute excellent society. You, deem people who still live in the dark ages, often without power, have no clear-cut code of morals, and are so poor due to their own religious zeal as being the best. No aeon, you've proven several times over on these forums that you live in a dream World, and this just is another chapter in the long, depressing book, that is your obliviousness to the planet. How is Palestine better than Canada, the U.S., or Britain? Our Nations are by far superior in every aspect to Palestine. We have excellent education systems, our economies are strong, our work force is great, we have comprehensive legal systems, social services, and political clout. What has Palestine got, short of a reputation for putting out suicide bombers and hating Israel? aeon, open your eyes buddy, there's a reason Canada is one of the best places on the planet to live. We, in a relatively short 139 years, have risen to become one of the greatest Nations on the planet. What has Palestine got? How long have they been around? Do a comparison aeon, we beat them in every field, yet we're an infant compared to them. Yes, we're a bright society, we're objective, and you cannot demean our society for simply being involved in Afghanistan. We have our justification, based on information you're not privy to. We've also spent over 50 years dedicated to maintaining peace on this planet, so when you asked me if I thought we were a bright society. Yes, we are, very much so aeon.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006
Re: RE: Palestinian hero kidnapped israeli soldier

Mogz said:
The Israeli Army hasn't done anything to Palestine, when compared to what they COULD do aeon. Did you know that Israel maintains 10% of it's population armed and ready to fight on 30 minutes notice? No other Nation, even the U.S. can claim that. The Israeli's could launch a shitstorm on Palestine, but they don't. Look at the Yom Kippur War, and the beating Israel handed to the arab allies. It was a bloody massacre, and they were caught flat footed, imagine if they'd been ready for it? I'm sorry aeon, maybe you just don't see it, but Israel has an excellent military, and if they were to unleash the dogs, there'd be nothing left of Palestine.

Everytime i read your post, i tell myself , what the hell is wrong with this guy?? but since i know you are in the canadian army, and you are from edmonton, then it just makes sense.

read my lips

I DON'T CARE IF ISRAEL CAN GET RID OF MIDDLE EAST JUST LIKE THAT, I DON'T CARE IF ISRAEL ARE STRONG MILITARY SPEAKING, to me it means absotly nothing at all.

Israel has already completly destroyed palestine society, almost half of millions of palestinians can't even go back to their land, most of the schools, governement institustion has been destroyed,thankx to westerns moron like you are, so the next step,yes is DROPPING NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

Mogz said:
That's where we differ aeon. I think that people that have invented the vast majority of technology on the planet, have a moral code of laws society abides by, and have strong economys constitute excellent society.

That is about it, western people only evolved the technologie, but their human side is still in the dark age, which you are a good exemple of it,proof? talking like you do about israel military being very strong, the fact that you support a war based on speculation(iraq and afganisthaN), the fact that you support illegal occupation on poor peoples, is a very good exemple of it.

Mogz said:
You, deem people who still live in the dark ages, often without power, have no clear-cut code of morals, and are so poor due to their own religious zeal as being the best. No aeon, you've proven several times over on these forums that you live in a dream World, and this just is another chapter in the long, depressing book, that is your obliviousness to the planet.

You need to grow up.

Mogz said:
How is Palestine better than Canada, the U.S., or Britain? Our Nations are by far superior in every aspect to Palestine. We have excellent education systems, our economies are strong, our work force is great, we have comprehensive legal systems, social services, and political clout. What has Palestine got, short of a reputation for putting out suicide bombers and hating Israel?

True, we are lucky that israel didnt decide to make their home in canada, otherwise, today, we would be the palestinians.

Mogz said:
aeon, open your eyes buddy, there's a reason Canada is one of the best places on the planet to live. We, in a relatively short 139 years, have risen to become one of the greatest Nations on the planet. What has Palestine got? How long have they been around? Do a comparison aeon, we beat them in every field, yet we're an infant compared to them. Yes, we're a bright society, we're objective, and you cannot demean our society for simply being involved in Afghanistan. We have our justification, based on information you're not privy to. We've also spent over 50 years dedicated to maintaining peace on this planet, so when you asked me if I thought we were a bright society. Yes, we are, very much so aeon.

No you open your eyes, the nazi also though they were superior than jews.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

aeon said:
Everytime i read your post, i tell myself , what the hell is wrong with this guy??

That's pretty funny, I think the same thing when I read your posts.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
Everytime i read your post, i tell myself , what the hell is wrong with this guy?? but since i know you are in the canadian army, and you are from edmonton, then it just makes sense.

read my lips

I DON'T CARE IF ISRAEL CAN GET RID OF MIDDLE EAST JUST LIKE THAT, I DON'T CARE IF ISRAEL ARE STRONG MILITARY SPEAKING, to me it means absotly nothing at all.

Israel has already completly destroyed palestine society, almost half of millions of palestinians can't even go back to their land, most of the schools, governement institustion has been destroyed,thankx to westerns moron like you are, so the next step,yes is DROPPING NUCLEAR WEAPONS.

So my job automatically implies there's something wrong with me aeon? Can you say prejudice? Furthermore, my Provincial residence hardly influences what I feel about the World, it's a place I live, not an identifying factor in my persona.

That all said, I can't read your lips, you're speaking via text. However, I did read what you wrote, as I always do, and I see the usual verbal backtrack that always takes place after I call you on something. You don't care about the Israeli Army, then again I never said you should. I merely pointed out, that Israel could do far worse to Palestine given the robustness of it's Forces. They hold back, all the time, and if you don't see that, then I don't know how you can dress yourself in the morning. I'm going to bold the following to highlight the importance of this aeon The simple fact that the IDF has in the neighbourhood of 500 Merkava Mk I Main Battle Tanks, 1,200 Merkava Mk II and III Main Battle Tanks and 200 Merkava Mk IV Main Battle tanks, that sit in Israel is excellent proof of this. If Israel really wanted to destroy and "terrorize" Palestine, they'd roll that massive, well designed, armored force in to Palestinian land and flatten everything. Furthermore they fly some of the most advanced and deadly aircraft in the World; F-15's, F-16's, and Apache Gunships. These death-dealers could easily fly enmass over Palestine and utterly obliterate every settlement. You're so caught up in your anti-west/anti-Israel bias, that you can't even recognize that Israel, has at it's finger-tips, the means to utterly liquify Palestine. If Israel really wanted to, and I mean REALLY wanted to, they could roll their massive military in to Palestinians territory, and utterly crush everyone and everything inside a month. So before you fly off the handle, and start trying to blather on about how awful Israel is to Palestine, think of what I just wrote. Those are but a small example of what Israel COULD do. As for their society being destroyed, that's their own fault. They prop up a Government that constantly attacks a better equiped and better led Nation. I refuse to acknowledge that Israel is to blame for the fact that Palestinians live like shit, that's their own doing. Instead of promoting suicide bombings and rocket attacks, perhaps work on social programs and a cordial relationship with Israel? That's pretty radical thinking eh aeon?

That is about it, western people only evolved the technologie, but their human side is still in the dark age, which you are a good exemple of it,proof? talking like you do about israel military being very strong, the fact that you support a war based on speculation(iraq and afganisthaN), the fact that you support illegal occupation on poor peoples, is a very good exemple of it.

We're still socially in the dark ages? That's a stretch, even for you aeon. You do realise that Palestinians dress their children up as suicide bombers right? Or that radical muslims behead captives? Or that their Government would rather fund suicide bombers than promot social welfare. Please aeon, we in the West value life, and I know you'll argue that with a retort akin to something about a war for oil, but frankly, that's a tired crutch you're leaning on. There's nothing wrong with saying Israel has a strong military, they do, and for good cause. They're surrounded by a bunch of Nations hell bent on destroying them. Nations that still live like savages when compared to Israel and the West. So yes, Israel does have a strong military, and i'll say it again, and again, that doesn't make me any less of a person. As for Iraq, I don't support that War, as i've said time and time again, yet you have the attention span of a goldfish, and forget everything anyone ever posts, hence this round and round bantering that you seem to delve in to bi-weekly. As for Afghanistan, yes I do support it, and remember, your take on it being based on"speculation and lies" is just, are you ready for this aeon, YOUR OPINION. You are not in a position to know what's best for this nation (thank jeebus for that), so you draw every opinion you have from the internet and your own inability to interact with society. Lastly, with regard to 'Ghan, it's hard to "occupy" people when they're requesting you be there. Something many have pointed out to you on these forums, which you forget in about 3 seconds, and bring up (like you did now) in your next utterly baseless rant.

You need to grow up.

Nice intellectual retort aeon. You blinded me with your wealth of knowledge there buddy.

True, we are lucky that israel didnt decide to make their home in canada, otherwise, today, we would be the palestinians.

I highly doubt it, considering we're a more tolerant people by far. Hell we let foreigners walk all over us, and cater to Quebec as if they're a spoiled toddler throwing a temper tantrum. In fact, I really wish the Jews were able to carve a niche out of Canada, at least they're not live with the constant threat of attack. It's one thing to support Palestine, it's another to say this Nation and it's people would ever act like that poor excuse for a society.

No you open your eyes, the nazi also though they were superior than jews.

You're right they did, and we slapped them down for it aeon. If you're trying to covertly call me a NAZI, or Neo-NAZI, or whatever catch-phrase you want to use this week, save your time. I don't care what you think of me, I know the person I am. Another thing I DO know is that you tried to tell me we're worse societies than Palestine is. I proved you utterly wrong. We are so much better off than they ever will be, and the only reason they are never going to crawl out of the sad excuse for an existence they live in, is because they put too much faith in religious zeal. Look at The United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, all of those Nations are Muslim (to the extreme) yet they're amazing places. I've been to Dubai, and let me tell you, it's like being in a major Western city. Amazing how you can draw a direct corelation between the radically religious nations and their utterly impoverished state, and the mildly religious nations and their wealthy, 21st Century state. It's all out there to look at aeon. Might want to start comparing your vaughted Palestine with the moderate Arab nations and see what your boys are missing out on due to their blindness.

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire

Mogz said:
I like to get the last word in? :D

That's fine, I don't have your patience. The fact of the matter is when debating on a forum, there are rarely any winners or losers. People will not change their minds as hard as you try. It doesn't happen, it's only a platform to vent.

Mogz

Council Member
Jan 26, 2006
Edmonton
Meh, I just like getting fact out there for people to read. I'm the type of person, if i'm presented with fact, or a compelling arguement. I'll ponder my stance. I'm fairly objective.

EastSideScotian

Stuck in Ontario...bah
Jun 9, 2006
Petawawa Ontario
aeon said:
EastSideScotian said:
Remember how the Jews wandered around for along time in the desert, waiting to be allowed into the Promise land? That Promise Land was Israel.

Who the fr.e.eking hell promise that land?? tell me, who on earth did promise this land to jew? nobody did except retards Zionist.
God did. But I supose you dont beleave in him ethier....

Jersay said:
Mogz that is the most stupid comments i have ever heard come out of you yet. People just seem to like to forget that Israeli is in the wrong as they are occupying and they have been occupying the West Bank and Gaza for 38 years, illegally. And the Palestinians don't have the money or the equipment to fight against one of the world's. So I am sorry that they have to throw rocks, they have to use bombs and their own bodies and you think they are from the stone age. Stupid just stupid.

East Side Scotian that is the most stupidest thing I ever heard. They get the promise land so it is okay to kick out the indigenous people living there.

All you people who support Palestines actions are clearly bounceing off the idiot train bound to nowhere, Palestien has been given chance after chance to make peace, instead they spit in its face, because they are Muslims who cant stand the fact that Jews are next door to them, just like the Magority of the Middle east...They Say they want to dystroy Israel, as does Iran, Iraq, Jordan to a degree.....Its because they dont want to get along with Jews, the Jews could care less about wipeing out Muslim nations...

Why are they the only one with nuclear weapons then.

And people show and list each and every thing Israel has done for peace. None because they immediately attacked or did something after, they don't want peace they have never had peace since its creation.
Isreal, really does want peace, they have Nukes to protect themselves from countrys that straight out hate them, Iran has called fort he dystruction of Israel time and time again, Iraq and Paleistine.....Palesitne blows up their public transit kills innocent people...much before Israel had really done anything about it, I dont think you know to much about the History of Israel, maybe you should read it....Iam sure there is a wikipedia link you can find... :roll: Since thats where it seems you like to base most of your knowlage. Before you go hateing on Israel maybe read some of the bible, maybe read, i donno a history book about israel, Its fine you can read stuff about how zionism is ruining the middle east, but not actully understand what its all about or know anything about the Jewish/Hebrew people and their history....You only know one side of the story....because if you know both sides you wouldnt be backing the Palestine athourity.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

I think not said:
aeon said:
Everytime i read your post, i tell myself , what the hell is wrong with this guy??

That's pretty funny, I think the same thing when I read your posts.

I understand your point, coming from a guy who thought bagdad was safer than any american city.

aeon

Council Member
Jan 17, 2006

Mogz said:
So my job automatically implies there's something wrong with me aeon? Can you say prejudice? Furthermore, my Provincial residence hardly influences what I feel about the World, it's a place I live, not an identifying factor in my persona.

I've been in the regular army, and i know how in general peoples are , and the way you talk about weaponery reminds me those days, and the fact that you lived in texas,i mean alberta, show me how you are, of course i generalize, but so far so good.

Mogz said:
That all said, I can't read your lips, you're speaking via text. However, I did read what you wrote, as I always do, and I see the usual verbal backtrack that always takes place after I call you on something. You don't care about the Israeli Army, then again I never said you should. I merely pointed out, that Israel could do far worse to Palestine given the robustness of it's Forces. They hold back, all the time, and if you don't see that, then I don't know how you can dress yourself in the morning. I'm going to bold the following to highlight the importance of this aeon The simple fact that the IDF has in the neighbourhood of 500 Merkava Mk I Main Battle Tanks, 1,200 Merkava Mk II and III Main Battle Tanks and 200 Merkava Mk IV Main Battle tanks, that sit in Israel is excellent proof of this. If Israel really wanted to destroy and "terrorize" Palestine, they'd roll that massive, well designed, armored force in to Palestinian land and flatten everything. Furthermore they fly some of the most advanced and deadly aircraft in the World; F-15's, F-16's, and Apache Gunships. These death-dealers could easily fly enmass over Palestine and utterly obliterate every settlement. You're so caught up in your anti-west/anti-Israel bias, that you can't even recognize that Israel, has at it's finger-tips, the means to utterly liquify Palestine. If Israel really wanted to, and I mean REALLY wanted to, they could roll their massive military in to Palestinians territory, and utterly crush everyone and everything inside a month. So before you fly off the handle, and start trying to blather on about how awful Israel is to Palestine, think of what I just wrote. Those are but a small example of what Israel COULD do. As for their society being destroyed, that's their own fault. They prop up a Government that constantly attacks a better equiped and better led Nation. I refuse to acknowledge that Israel is to blame for the fact that Palestinians live like shit, that's their own doing. Instead of promoting suicide bombings and rocket attacks, perhaps work on social programs and a cordial relationship with Israel? That's pretty radical thinking eh aeon?

They did pretty much damage to palestinians already.
Was the jew's fault, when hitler decided to exterminate them??

Mogz said:
We're still socially in the dark ages? That's a stretch, even for you aeon. You do realise that Palestinians dress their children up as suicide bombers right? Or that radical muslims behead captives? Or that their Government would rather fund suicide bombers than promot social welfare. Please aeon, we in the West value life, and I know you'll argue that with a retort akin to something about a war for oil, but frankly, that's a tired crutch you're leaning on. There's nothing wrong with saying Israel has a strong military, they do, and for good cause. They're surrounded by a bunch of Nations hell bent on destroying them. Nations that still live like savages when compared to Israel and the West. So yes, Israel does have a strong military, and i'll say it again, and again, that doesn't make me any less of a person. As for Iraq, I don't support that War, as i've said time and time again, yet you have the attention span of a goldfish, and forget everything anyone ever posts, hence this round and round bantering that you seem to delve in to bi-weekly. As for Afghanistan, yes I do support it, and remember, your take on it being based on"speculation and lies" is just, are you ready for this aeon, YOUR OPINION. You are not in a position to know what's best for this nation (thank jeebus for that), so you draw every opinion you have from the internet and your own inability to interact with society. Lastly, with regard to 'Ghan, it's hard to "occupy" people when they're requesting you be there. Something many have pointed out to you on these forums, which you forget in about 3 seconds, and bring up (like you did now) in your next utterly baseless rant.

Well i've seen a lot of kids playing with plastics guns, dressed in military uniform, so your point means absotly nothing at all.

How can you compare them to us? we sent troops on the other side of the planet,for something based on a lie, just for our own security, that is pretty chicken bastard to me.

We are in afganisthan based on speculation, since there is no evidence that alquada was behind it according to FBI, so we are there based on speculations.

Mogz said:
I highly doubt it, considering we're a more tolerant people by far. Hell we let foreigners walk all over us, and cater to Quebec as if they're a spoiled toddler throwing a temper tantrum. In fact, I really wish the Jews were able to carve a niche out of Canada, at least they're not live with the constant threat of attack. It's one thing to support Palestine, it's another to say this Nation and it's people would ever act like that poor excuse for a society.

Exactly, there is 100 000 palestinians refugee in montreal, and they never did a terrorist attacks ever, the fact that our governement isnt a terrorist, should help a lot.

Mogz said:
You're right they did, and we slapped them down for it aeon. If you're trying to covertly call me a NAZI, or Neo-NAZI, or whatever catch-phrase you want to use this week, save your time. I don't care what you think of me, I know the person I am. Another thing I DO know is that you tried to tell me we're worse societies than Palestine is. I proved you utterly wrong. We are so much better off than they ever will be, and the only reason they are never going to crawl out of the sad excuse for an existence they live in, is because they put too much faith in religious zeal. Look at The United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, all of those Nations are Muslim (to the extreme) yet they're amazing places. I've been to Dubai, and let me tell you, it's like being in a major Western city. Amazing how you can draw a direct corelation between the radically religious nations and their utterly impoverished state, and the mildly religious nations and their wealthy, 21st Century state. It's all out there to look at aeon. Might want to start comparing your vaughted Palestine with the moderate Arab nations and see what your boys are missing out on due to their blindness.

Saudi arabia moderate?? man, you just proved to me that you are an ignorant at the highest level, saudi arabia, supported hamas, hellzobolah, alquad until 1998,the threatment against women is the worst in arab nations.

LittleRunningGag

Electoral Member
Jan 11, 2006
Calgary, Alberta
members.shaw.ca
aeon said:
EastSideScotian said:

Ok i am done with you, i don't argue with people who believe in fairy tail.

And you sir, are an embarrasment to those that call themselves atheists. Please, refrain from being an atheist. Thank you.

As for god giving land to the Israelis, the Palestinians, and other Muslims, think the same thing about themselves. You cannot reference the Bible as a historical text because a good portion of the world is under the impression that the Bible is a bunch of huey, and will not even consider it as evidence.

If you want to base your claim on historical residence, you can do that and have it accepted. However, muslims were also there and have a good, if not better, claim on that land. Thing is, possession is 9/10 of the law. The Jews have it, and so long as they defend it, they will always have it. Its that simple.

Yes, the Jews were wronged by Germany. Yes, Palestine was kinda screwed by the UN. But that happened sixty years ago. It is time to grow up, get over it, and move on. Instead of blaming everyone else for their problems, the Palestinians need to negotiate with Israel so that the Palestinians can attempt to grow their nation into something better than what they have now. Which isn't a hole lot.

If they don't, eventually Israel is going to roll over and crush them, and there won't be anyone left to complain. Honestly, does anyone think that the Israeli are going to simply give up their claim to their land? I doubt it. Even retards like aeon can see that.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
I think not said:
Jersay

The world is not run based on morals, it's run based on interests. Interests take many forms, it isn't only about money, it's about land, self-preservation and yes even hatred.

There isn't a single country on the face of the earth that doesn't look out after their interests. Their actions cause misery, poverty and death, sometimes it's intentional and sometimes it is not.

I feel for the Palestinians, I sure as hell wouldn't want to live there, but you cannot blame a single entity or country or organization for their plight. Even in the worst of situations there are many parties and many reasons to examine.

From the days of the Crusades all the way to the Iraq War, things aren't black and white, you have to keep an open mind and look at things as objectively as humanly possible.

Well that is why it is frustrating that national interests take over morals. I agree with what you stated ITN.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
dekhqonbacha said:
Jersay said:
So for all you people, ITN has already read it but Mogz, EastSideScotian, aeon, Just for Facts, if you want real facts go find Juan's link in Zionism and its effects on the Middle East. Sit down, relax, how a nice drink and read it. I have read it three times and looked at at least one other book from those links and you should really read it.

Jersay
if you find something interesting, useful, and true it doesn't mean that it should be interesting, useful, and true for everyone.

Many people have read hundreds of books on this subject. They know every detail. Some people even have read the history of Middle East from both point of view: from Middle Eatern and Western. Even if they have not read the link provided by #juan, they know a lot of things and they can write tens of those links. That link is very useful if you are unaware of something.

Truth does not exist. Whatever is true for Isreal is considered lie, false by palestinians; and whatever is true for Palestine is considered useless by Isreal. If we want the "truth" which does not exist, we have to look at both sides.

Not like aeon, for him/her Palestine is alwayas right. No matter what they do. S/he does not want to look at Isreali side. How many good opportunities is available in Isreal, and how many good opportunties is given by Isreal is not considered by him/her. S/he blindly looks at Palestine and defends their every move because simply s/he is against Isreal.

I agree with your point too. If you look at only one side then your biased and you will never find the truth. So this whole incident has many factors that deals with Palestinians, and what they did, the Israelis, foreign players and other people who have to be looked at.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine

Mogz said:
Humm, with all they devastated in palestine, the next step, is dropping a nuclear bomb on them, and say bye bye to palestinians??

lol ahnahahahah, ahahahaha damn that is the funniest thing i ever heard in my entire life, we are the most advance and educated? you should have gone to humour instead in the army my friend, you would make incredible amount of money.

You know according to me, we are the most advance parano-coward-chicken-bastard civilization on this planet,sending troops on the other side of the planet based on a lie, killing innoncent poor people, stealing their ressource,giving sanctions where our policy killed millions of innoncent because we hates saddam, we support a terrorist governement like israel, this is the most cowardly act that history is witness of.

That's where we differ aeon. I think that people that have invented the vast majority of technology on the planet, have a moral code of laws society abides by, and have strong economys constitute excellent society. You, deem people who still live in the dark ages, often without power, have no clear-cut code of morals, and are so poor due to their own religious zeal as being the best. No aeon, you've proven several times over on these forums that you live in a dream World, and this just is another chapter in the long, depressing book, that is your obliviousness to the planet. How is Palestine better than Canada, the U.S., or Britain? Our Nations are by far superior in every aspect to Palestine. We have excellent education systems, our economies are strong, our work force is great, we have comprehensive legal systems, social services, and political clout. What has Palestine got, short of a reputation for putting out suicide bombers and hating Israel? aeon, open your eyes buddy, there's a reason Canada is one of the best places on the planet to live. We, in a relatively short 139 years, have risen to become one of the greatest Nations on the planet. What has Palestine got? How long have they been around? Do a comparison aeon, we beat them in every field, yet we're an infant compared to them. Yes, we're a bright society, we're objective, and you cannot demean our society for simply being involved in Afghanistan. We have our justification, based on information you're not privy to. We've also spent over 50 years dedicated to maintaining peace on this planet, so when you asked me if I thought we were a bright society. Yes, we are, very much so aeon.

Mogz just because we are more superior doesn't mean we are better than anyone else in this world. We have the equipment the forces and all that good stuff, but that is based on where we live, what effects us and other stuff. Doesn't mean we are better.

Jersay

House Member
Dec 1, 2005
Independent Palestine
Saudi Arabia is a terrorist craphole, however with the other places i agree.

Look at The United Arab Emirates, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Qatar, all of those Nations are Muslim (to the extreme) yet they're amazing places. I've been to Dubai, and let me tell you, it's like being in a major Western city. Amazing how you can draw a direct corelation between the radically religious nations and their utterly impoverished state, and the mildly religious nations and their wealthy, 21st Century state. It's all out there to look at aeon. Might want to start comparing your vaughted Palestine with the moderate Arab nations and see what your boys are missing out on due to their blindness.

However Palestinians aren't that into religion or islam so you are kind of mistaken. As well Jewish settler children are taught to go when they are older to rip up Palestinian olive fields, beat up Palestinians as shown in the Gaza withdrawal. So I don't see a difference.