Our Baby

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
ooohhh, i didn't know that. well how come we see these frequently here on the coast? are they all 'grandfathered'? that sounds to me like a building/construction type requirement. i didn't know it applied to movable objects. huh.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Depends where you go...we are surrounded by outer islands, they make their own rules :p I have seen plenty of those beverly hillbilles RV's. :geek: Hey I just found some extra emoticons, I don't even know what I clicked :p ...ehm where was I...oh ya...personally I find the shingled RV's way more interesting than the off the assembly line ones :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Depends where you go...we are surrounded by outer islands, they make their own rules :p I have seen plenty of those beverly hillbilles RV's. :geek: Hey I just found some extra emoticons, I don't even know what I clicked :p ...ehm where was I...oh ya...personally I find the shingled RV's way more interesting than the off the assembly line ones :wink:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
yeah, let's head up to 'port and grab a frame. we can make our own buggy for the summer. kewl. we will cruise all the folkie festies and hit all our rellies on the islands. we will drive everyone nuts! i know a guy who could design it for us too 8)

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
yeah, let's head up to 'port and grab a frame. we can make our own buggy for the summer. kewl. we will cruise all the folkie festies and hit all our rellies on the islands. we will drive everyone nuts! i know a guy who could design it for us too 8)

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.