Ontario wants power to ban handguns

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
IAC whether you believe it or not,

Canada has a strong, healthy, economy, and people from all over the world agree that Canada is one of the best places to live.

Your answer to just about every topic is to knock ther Canadian government when it is obvious that our government must be doing something right. Your poorly thought out anti-government rants are becoming a little monotonous

thulin

Electoral Member
Jan 30, 2006
iamcanadian
What is the connection between "white collar thugs" and banning guns?

Even though "white collar thugs" opposes a great threat to the welfare society, I rather get deceived than shot..?

iamcanadian

Electoral Member
Nov 30, 2005
www.expose-ontario.org
thulin said:
iamcanadian
What is the connection between "white collar thugs" and banning guns?

Even though "white collar thugs" opposes a great threat to the welfare society, I rather get deceived than shot..?

That depends. The types of things that our White Collar Thugs are doing to some people are worse then shooting them.

When they persecute people malicioulsy for years out with their personal manevolence and arogant egoism to destroy peoples lives, careers and undermine peoples lives in every way possible; shooting them would be more humain.

The White Collar Thug armed with public trust, public money and Unethical Lawyers, is much more dangerous and way more damaging that a couple of thugs with Uzis.

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
Re: RE: Ontario wants power to ban handguns

Colpy said:
tracy said:
I don't know if a ban will do the trick, but I will say I am really pissed when someone has their 40 guns stolen. I doubt that kind of thing would happen if legal gun owners were made to be criminally responsible for their guns after they were stolen.

So, what you are saying is the victims of crime should be held responsible............

This guy was robbed, for God's sake. He lost weapons worth probably tens of thousands of dollars. Now you want to make him responsible for the actions of the very criminals that victimized him?

Yep. It's preferable to me being shot by one of his guns after it's taken from him.

iamcanadian

Electoral Member
Nov 30, 2005
www.expose-ontario.org
missile said:
Not just Canadian society..all societies are falling down due to lack of morals and ethics and the greed of people.

Not like the Public Services in Canada they're not.

Canada beats every G8 Counctry hands down on the corruption within our Civil Services.

They are all retiring as multi-millionaires after a lifetime of heating chairs. While hard working taxpayers retire to life eating Dog Food.

Canada needs to create new laws that goes after former public servants, takes their money aways from them and puts them in them in the Old Age Homes, Social Assistance and United Way Assistance they worked so hard screwing the taxpayers with for 30 years or more.