Online Chat is here!

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
The only thing about that I personally like is the home Icon on the left corner...

Others might like it though.....I will look into it with firefox to see if can disable it and keep the home Icon:smile:

VanIsle

Always thinking
Nov 12, 2008
The only thing about that I personally like is the home Icon on the left corner...

Others might like it though.....I will look into it with firefox to see if can disable it and keep the home Icon:smile:
Why don't you just classify yourself as "busy" and everyone will leave you alone. Only people you are friends with talk to you anyway. It's no biggie. Click on the "wheel" choose busy and click on the wheel again. Other than that it's a very small part of the page.

DaSleeper

Trolling Hypocrites
May 27, 2007
Northern Ontario,
Why don't you just classify yourself as "busy" and everyone will leave you alone. Only people you are friends with talk to you anyway. It's no biggie. Click on the "wheel" choose busy and click on the wheel again. Other than that it's a very small part of the page.

Already done:smile: It's only that when I first saw it this morning my first thought was "spyware" ....until I investigated further with Firefox addbloc....seems I can only disable the Icons but not the bar.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
I will be added an option very soon to disable it through your normal account options. Until then, just click on Online Chat and Go Offline.