Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC

Megan Fox says she has body dysmorphia. What to know about the disorder.​

Body dysmorphia can harm people’s mental health and self-esteem​

By Lindsey Bever and Annabelle Timsit
May 17, 2023

Megan Fox spoke in a recent interview about her struggles with body image and the challenges of living under the microscope of Hollywood.
“I have body dysmorphia. I don’t ever see myself the way other people see me. There’s never a point in my life where I loved my body,” Fox, 37, said in a video interview for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2023 issue. The actress has spoken about having body dysmorphia and other mental health issues in the past.

People with severe body dysmorphia disorder can become reclusive, struggle in relationships and suffer from other mental health issues, experts say.
We spoke to experts about body dysmorphia, including how to know if you have it and potential treatment options and risks. Here’s what they said.

What is body dysmorphia, also known as body dysmorphic disorder?​

Return to menu
Body dysmorphic disorder, or BDD, is a mental health condition. It’s defined as an obsession with a perceived flaw in physical appearance — one that is usually imperceptible to others.

BDD, which shares similarities with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), can cause severe distress to those who struggle with it. One form, known as muscle dysmorphia, more often affects men.

The disorder can harm people’s mental health and self-esteem. Many with body dysmorphia also struggle with anxiety, depression and even suicidal ideation.

Article

And though I know you're dissatisfied
With your position and your face
Don't you understand
It's not my problem?
--Bob Dylan, Positively Fourth Street

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009

Megan Fox says she has body dysmorphia. What to know about the disorder.​

Body dysmorphia can harm people’s mental health and self-esteem​

By Lindsey Bever and Annabelle Timsit
May 17, 2023

Megan Fox spoke in a recent interview about her struggles with body image and the challenges of living under the microscope of Hollywood.
“I have body dysmorphia. I don’t ever see myself the way other people see me. There’s never a point in my life where I loved my body,” Fox, 37, said in a video interview for the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit 2023 issue. The actress has spoken about having body dysmorphia and other mental health issues in the past.

People with severe body dysmorphia disorder can become reclusive, struggle in relationships and suffer from other mental health issues, experts say.
We spoke to experts about body dysmorphia, including how to know if you have it and potential treatment options and risks. Here’s what they said.

What is body dysmorphia, also known as body dysmorphic disorder?​

Return to menu
Body dysmorphic disorder, or BDD, is a mental health condition. It’s defined as an obsession with a perceived flaw in physical appearance — one that is usually imperceptible to others.

BDD, which shares similarities with obsessive-compulsive disorder (OCD), can cause severe distress to those who struggle with it. One form, known as muscle dysmorphia, more often affects men.

The disorder can harm people’s mental health and self-esteem. Many with body dysmorphia also struggle with anxiety, depression and even suicidal ideation.

Article

And though I know you're dissatisfied
With your position and your face
Don't you understand
It's not my problem?
--Bob Dylan, Positively Fourth Street
other than transformers does anyone even remember anything else she's been in? she has a history of cheating and dissing the unattractive. just another ho in ho-llywood.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
If it provides you an income, all the power to her. Once I found this thread this morning, I actually googled “Who is Megan Fox?” to see who she actually was.
If you googled anything but "megan fox naked" in "images," you wasted your time.

Girl couldn't act her way out of a speeding ticket.

Hoof Hearted

House Member
Jul 23, 2016
Like Meg Ryan, she got her face redone and it came out really bad. They both had that 'girl-next-door' look...now they both look like stunned dolphins.