Off to Regina

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Seriously though. Leaving the Hat in an hour or so. Is there anything to do in Regina or should we stop at Gull Lake for a bit?

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
From the toilet you just discovered?

No, from the faucet. Obviously toilet water would be unsafe. You don't have to have 35 years experience in utilities like me to know that. Basic hygiene knowledge dictates that. I'm not surprised you don't know it.

It's one of the reasons I'm not sure if I should trust Regina water. You're clearly a backwards people.

Last edited:

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
35 years of bottle sorting and you've never seen a toilet until yesterday.

Hey!!!! They have indoor plumbing here!!!!

Just wait until you try toilet paper for the first time. You'll love that too.

petros

The Central Scrutinizer
Nov 21, 2008
Low Earth Orbit
You were here and saw your first toilet, did you use your hand like a muzzie when you dropped your first load into modernity or did you use the roll?

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
You were here and saw your first toilet, did you use your hand like a muzzie when you dropped your first load into modernity or did you use the roll?
Used the nearest rabbit/prairie dog like any adult bear/wolf/4 legged critter would, nice and soft. Not an option in your world I take it.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta

Didn’t see a toilet the whole time. Used the sidewalk like everybody else in Regina.