obsessive compulsive behavior

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Re: obesessive/compulsive/weird habits

my god pea, i am a NIKO fan too, but when will he make it in the big time, and actually play a game of soccer??? huh??? i think they keep him on the team just for his looks. they do that you know.

and i have a bike, i choose to look at the beautiful form it is, rather than ride it, that's all. plus it is on the ceiling in the shed, above my bed. so i can lay in bed and ride. if you know what i mean. somehow, i don't think that came out right!! :roll:

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow

:twisted: What do you mean you are a NIKO fan to! :twisted: He only has room for one fan and thats me..he is only nice to you because he adores me...his number one fan 8) His scoccer skill has nothing to do with his dreamy, awesome, irresitable, godlike, hot, looks either.....he can play...thats why he is now in the white caps.....ya ya ya....Did you see the poster he gave me :oops: And there is NIKO in his blue shorts.....yummy yummy and double yummy is all I can say....and he did sign it....thinking about you NIKO....but I took it back and said NIKO please take that off and put "I will never forget that night" ya ya ya....he whispered to me....oh what would life be like around here without NIKO for the eyes to follow....and when he catches me eyeballing the tasty morsal that is he....he get a big grin...and oh my god...it makes him all the more stunning....um...think I will head over to see NIKO....oh I mean the starbuck gang.....and the following starbuck jesters send their regards to you...Val, james, angus, dave and that nasty little banker bill....not NIKO tho...nope he has nothing for you...next time I will have those girls really embrass your ass when they page you...

mwaaahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahha

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow

I just realized something...NIKO is a obesessive/compulsive disorder I have...oh but what a disorder to have :p and galaniomama I forgot to mention...lean in and I will tell you, so you can drool...at the last bash held by thriftys...peapod got to do the bump and grind with who else NIKO...oh it made me faintish, comatose, dreamy, faltering, benumbed...but I still managed to flit around the room....good tunes..and NIKO was fliting with me..god what a outstanding piece of flesh he is...NIKO is the man! and ever so sweet and oh gosh, kick the dirt with his toe..kind of charm...it really is to much for the senses to take in...ok I think I will go see if its coffee time for NIKO... 8)

Sabine

Oct 1, 2004
Montréal

I have two that I have inherited from the male head of my family and genitor, let say it plain and simple : my father.
(Oh!... kids are saying everything :lol:)

1) to carefuly replace all the sections of the newspaper when and/or after reading it.

2) :lol: To place the toilet paper roll the "good" side, which is the sheet of paper to lay on the top the roll, and NOT the other way round. (the more strange thing is that a man was caring about changing the toilet paper roll according to my experiences further in life :lol: )

Don't ask me why I keep these habits as a grown up!!
:D

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow

Now the nasty stuff is coming out :p All my towels "must" be folded a certain way...they "must" be folded in three sections...anything else will drive me mad, and they must all be stacked in a color cordinated way that pleases my eye.

My fishing tackle box must always be neat and tidy...no lures or sinkers mixed into together..everything has its own little place and must be put there. What can be spit polished must be done so at least once a week...New lures are always taken out and admired and touched at least once a week, without fail...and nobody messes or touches the "tacklebox" else I have one big hissy fit. :p

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.

My clothes in the bedroom closet are arranged according to colour, and in a descending cascade of colour from white to black. :cool:

Oh, and Sabine? I used to share your dad's thing about the newspaper and toilet paper. The years have made me not so concerned about it.

On the other hand, all the books in my library are helter-skelter, no order, no nuthin'!

bevvyd

Electoral Member
Jul 29, 2004
Mission, BC
RE: obesessive/compulsive/weird habits

Oh Pea, I hear ya about the towels. Hubby insists on folding everything in halves and then nothing fits in the closet. Same with his shirts he always ends up with a crease right down the middle. I spent too many years folding clothes in a retail store so now when you open up my dresser drawers, all the clothes are there displayed nicely.

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com

OK OK I confess: my watch is always some 3 to 6 minutes fast, it has been that way for the last six years or so ... really can't help ... don't know why I do it ... I mean, I can change to the normal time, but I just won't ...

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow

Ok I will confess something else...I like to wear a watch also...but mine has no arms or hands...I do this because it causes great conversation in the land of the drones...you would be very surprised just how much this peaks interest among them :p

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.

Okay, a big confession, one that is basically of the blushing kind: I actually get far too much pleasure out of my morning ritual of tidying up the house. I mean, I really love it, getting it from messy to nice appealing order. Oh boy.

bevvyd

Electoral Member
Jul 29, 2004
Mission, BC

Rick, my bedside alarm clock was always 1/2 hour fast. But the other week I managed to sum up the courage to change to actual real time. I've almost been late ever since.

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com

Maybe ... I'm just totally obsessed with time ... when my train comes two minutes late, I'm stressed ... when the teacher stops the lesson three minutes late, I'm angry with him ... I don't know why...

Haggis McBagpipe

Walks on Forum Water
Jun 11, 2004
Victoria, B.C.

Bev, I would love your home just as it is, though! I love each house for its own way of being.

Funny, though, even when I was a kid I would sometimes deliberately let my bedroom get to the total disaster stage just so that I could have the almost orgasmic pleasure of cleaning it all up. That's sick, but man was it ever fun. Even all these years later I still like it best when, for whatever reason, the house is a total disaster and I get to really clean up. God I need help.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow

yes I can relate to the same thing...it leads to an exciting cleaning spree...and you always find things that you forgot you had :wink: