Nigel Farage brands pub invaders 'scum'

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
The antics of the natives are always good for a laugh.

You're lot are a disgrace.

Of course, the same thing happens on this forum when someone, like me, doesn't toe the left-wing narrative. They're immediately set upon by a bunch of swivel-eyed, left-wing, rent-a-mob halfwits - it's the usual suspects all the time - like Farage and his family were in that pub. The Left doesn't believe in free speech and differing opinions. Everybody must agree with them, or else things will get nasty.

I'll be voting Ukip on May 7th, and no baying, intimidating mob of lefties in polling stations will stop me.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You're lot are a disgrace.
Even funnier when they try to write their own language. "You're lot." Ha!

Of course, the same thing happens on this forum when someone, like me, doesn't toe the left-wing narrative. They're immediately set upon by a bunch of swivel-eyed, left-wing, rent-a-mob halfwits - it's the usual suspects all the time - like Farage and his family were in that pub. The Left doesn't believe in free speech and differing opinions. Everybody must agree with them, or else things will get nasty.
Well, Brits have a great track record of getting nasty when someone suggests the customs of their little island aren't the laws of nature.

I'll be voting Ukip on May 7th, and no baying, intimidating mob of lefties in polling stations will stop me.
And then you'll go to the pub after your little ritual, convinced you've made a difference. Charming. Maybe I'll come over and take pictures.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Letter to The Guardian:

As a Guardian reader for over 50 years and a Downe resident for over 20 years, including eight years as landlord of the Queen’s Head, I find your article (Big trouble in middle England, G2, 24 March) disappointing, to say the least. This was in no way a political demonstration but an ill-disciplined, attention-seeking rabble with no thought of other people’s safety or enjoyment. They booked the George & Dragon under false pretences for larger numbers and purposes than it is suitable for, thereby ruining normal customers’ afternoon enjoyment.

A large number of families use this pub and the Queen’s Head for a peaceful Sunday lunch and social gatherings. Young children with their parents (including the Farage children) were terrified by these events. Mr Farage remained calm during these so-called demonstrations and certainly had no minders, heavies or aides with him. Your correspondent omits the fact that the driver of the hired coach refused to transport the rabble back to Bromley, worried about their behaviour and no doubt his safety. Also, the article does not take into consideration the damage caused to the business and reputation of these well-run pubs. I’m not, of course, going to stop buying or reading the Guardian, but hope for a return to more balanced and objective reporting.

Alan Dear
Downe, Kent

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Even funnier when they try to write their own language. "You're lot." Ha!

It's your mob. Your political kith and kin.

Well, Brits have a great track record of getting nasty when someone suggests the customs of their little island aren't the laws of nature.
Correct. Like that other great, populous, tea-drinking group of islands off the coast of a much larger continent - Japan - Britain is full of odd, quirky but delightful little customs, some of them ancient, which can puzzle outsiders but which the natives jealously guard at all costs. I'd get nasty to keep Britain British.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
It's your mob. Your politicial kith and kin.
Umm. . . it was you, cretin.

Correct. Like that other great, populous, tea-drinking group of islands of the coast of a much largest continent - Japan - Britain is full of odd, quirky but delightful little customs, some of them ancient, which must be protected at all costs.
That's why I hope UKIP wins. I see it as the best chance for a war between the U.S. and the UK. Which would end just like our last war with Japan.

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
And then you'll go to the pub after your little ritual, convinced you've made a difference. Charming. Maybe I'll come over and take pictures.
I wouldn't make any difference in my Bolton South East constituency, I hate to say. The constituency is so full of Muslims that the Muslim Labour candidate, Yasmin Qureshi, must surely be the odds-on favourite to win again for the second time in succession to have a second term as my MP.

Ukip - and the Tories - would have more success had the Left Wing Establishment which runs Britain nowadays not deliberately (and it is deliberate) drawn constituency boundaries in such a way as to make it easier for the Left-wing parties, especially Labour, to win seats with less votes.

Ukip are currently third in the polls, yet the way that things are skewed in favour of the Left-wing parties they will probably get less seats on May 7th than the LibDems, who are below them in the polls and will probably get less votes.

In Scotland, Labour proudly states that Scotland is a "Tory-free zone" and that that implies that the Jocks are more Left-wing than the English. What they don't tell you is that around a sixth of Scots could vote Tories on May 7th, yet that would mean the Tories will get just one seat. The likes of Labour and SNP would get many more seats than that with just a sixth of voters voting for them.

The whole system is deliberately biased towards Left-wing parties.

My MP: Muzzie scum Yasmin Qureshi

The candidate I will vote for on May 7th: Ukip's Ian Sidaway

The candidate who will probably win in this constituency on May 7th thanks to the Muzzie vote

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Umm. . . it was you, cretin.

That anti-Farage mob was your lot. Your political kith and kin.

That's why I hope UKIP wins. I see it as the best chance for a war between the U.S. and the UK. Which would end just like our last war with Japan.

A war between the US and UK (which the UK would win) will never happen as only once in history as a democracy declared war on another democracy. That was when Britain declared war on Finland in December 1941.

You wouldn't make any difference anywhere, Blackleaf. Sorry.

I will when I'm the Ukip PM.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
That anti-Farage mob was your lot. Your political kith and kin.

A war between the US and UK (which the UK would win) will never happen as only once in history as a democracy declared war on another democracy. That was when Britain declared war on Finland in December 1941.

I will when I'm the Ukip PM.
Why not Galactic Overlord? It's equally within your reach.