Neil Young on Yahoo

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I just enjoyed listening to, and watching Neil do Mr.Soul acoustically.It's a cut from his '93 CD "Year of The Horse" Any fans might want to check it out.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I just enjoyed listening to, and watching Neil do Mr.Soul acoustically.It's a cut from his '93 CD "Year of The Horse" Any fans might want to check it out.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Greendale" I saw this in Vancouver, although it did not get the best reviews, I enjoyed it, he had most of his family in it to. It was different from what rusty usually does.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Greendale" I saw this in Vancouver, although it did not get the best reviews, I enjoyed it, he had most of his family in it to. It was different from what rusty usually does.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
It was on Bravo the other night-I should watch more shows there but I keep confusing it with Showcase[where all the perverted shows seem to be].This morning i saw the movie"Brotherhood of the Wolf' there ,and it is a fantastic horror film set prior to the French Revolution. I didn't know any of the cast,all French,but they were better actors than I've seen in American films of that type.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
It was on Bravo the other night-I should watch more shows there but I keep confusing it with Showcase[where all the perverted shows seem to be].This morning i saw the movie"Brotherhood of the Wolf' there ,and it is a fantastic horror film set prior to the French Revolution. I didn't know any of the cast,all French,but they were better actors than I've seen in American films of that type.

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
They do have some excellent shows, american television I find very boring and predictable.....they are now running Ian rankin stories on showcase. Excellent!! I find the british make some of the best programing.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
They do have some excellent shows, american television I find very boring and predictable.....they are now running Ian rankin stories on showcase. Excellent!! I find the british make some of the best programing.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Try "MI-5" on A & E, Saturday nights! Oh yes,they do TV well. The only other show I recommend is "Johnny Zero" on Fox on Friday night. Other than those,I watch Discovery..

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
Try "MI-5" on A & E, Saturday nights! Oh yes,they do TV well. The only other show I recommend is "Johnny Zero" on Fox on Friday night. Other than those,I watch Discovery..