My Coach.

Ludlow

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 7, 2014
wherever i sit down my ars
I have an occupational therapist here at the hospital by the name of Denise. She is helping me with weight lifting and exercising to build back my strength so I can be functional. She is one of the nicest, thoughtful and compassionate persons I've met here at this hospital. And,,,she's Canadian. You can all be proud of her that's for sure.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
I have an occupational therapist here at the hospital by the name of Denise. She is helping me with weight lifting and exercising to build back my strength so I can be functional. She is one of the nicest, thoughtful and compassionate persons I've met here at this hospital. And,,,she's Canadian. You can all be proud of her that's for sure.

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015

Get well soon, man.

Mowich

Hall of Fame Member
Dec 25, 2005
Eagle Creek

I am happy to hear you are in good hands, Ludlow and do hope that the therapy gets you back on your feet soon. Thank you for sharing this with us.