Montréal

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
I know there's some people here from my favourite city in Canada. So what's been going on since I moved to Toronto? I was in the city in August for two weeks, what a great time.

Anything special going on inbetween now and xmas? I wanna get back soon!

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
Andem - one of my daughter's lives there and she loves it!!! she was raised here on the coast but loves the cold winters and the fact that there is always something neat to do in the city, anytime of the day or night. anytime of the year!!! she's going to school there. i would imagine she may stay there too!

kden604

Electoral Member
Montreal is a really fun city... I've only spent a few weekends there, while doing various training in the area... The waterfront area and mini-china town were fun... and of course princess street or st cathrines street (so hard to remember "the main drag" in each city i go to lol)..

digigirl

May 19, 2005
hi i lived in mtl for soon to be 22 years and i love it ive visited most of the maritimes in canada and a few places middle canada. appart from our winters i think its great!

Hotty

May 19, 2005
Montreal
hey ive lived in mtl all my life and its a great city havent really travelled the rest of canada but its something i would like to do some day

Hotty

May 19, 2005
Montreal
no fa niente
penso che sono tutte un puo boring rfr
sono le 2:30 questa giornata non pasa svelto
Mi che fai al gym sta sera???

digigirl

May 19, 2005
no devo andare doppo lavoro prendere la mia vesta prima devo andare a asa per prendere le soldi dopo dalla signora tu?