moghrabi

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
I can keep both of you warm. Do not fight. I'll come to the rescue. DS, Just tell your husband to go away on a business trip or maybe fishing.

canuckleheadlover

Nominee Member
Nov 15, 2004
Big Town, AB
LOL! the sad thing is we married brothers...so maybe we could talk them into going scuba diving together... ;)

For the record ms. DS it has been warmer here in Bigtown, AB than in Smallville, BC. so HA! (although it's supposed to be unbearably cold by sunday). eek. and the stores are open until a decent hour ALL the time.

Back to fighting over that handsome man...

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
You are sisters or you are married to 2 brothers? Now I am confused. Make up your mind and get back to me. It way warmer here downtown Vancouver.

Diamond Sun

Council Member
Jun 11, 2004
Within arms reach of the new baby..
Re: RE: moghrabi

moghrabi said:
You are sisters or you are married to 2 brothers? Now I am confused. Make up your mind and get back to me. It way warmer here downtown Vancouver.

Okay. Yes. We're married to two brothers, which makes us sister in laws. But since I have no OTHER sisters, she is referred to as my sister.

And Moghrabi, I didn't know you were in Vancouver. I thought you were an easterner like Andem.

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Nope. I live in the most beautiful city in the world. Vancouver, BC next to the beach. Care to join me?

moghrabi

House Member
May 25, 2004
Canada
Should I be waiting for your husband at the airport? LOL

Leave me to DS. We haven't started anything yet.

canuckleheadlover

Nominee Member
Nov 15, 2004
Big Town, AB
ROFL!! the funny thing is, the "pretty boy" just saw what you posted...i was cracking up and he just kinda smirked..i guess you are lucky you're family.

Nah...Mogrhrabi, i think you are now in the clear.
:)

canuckleheadlover

Nominee Member
Nov 15, 2004
Big Town, AB
The pretty boy picked out my avatar...what he didn't realize was i was using my err..."xmas gifts" to attract moghrabi's attention my way and away from that sexy eye you got going on.
:)