Mizzou student body president admits to spreading false rumor KKK was on campus

Locutus

Adorable Deplorable
Jun 18, 2007
Much like the lie known as “Hands Up, Don’t Shoot,” rumors and unsubstantiated allegations continue to flow freely on the University of Missouri campus, with some of the worst of it coming from student body president Payton Head.

Head, who had previously claimed he was called the “n-word” from a passing pickup truck — one of the actions that led to the school’s president, Tim Wolfe, resigning on Monday — was at it again on Tuesday.

This time, he took to social media to warn students about the KKK being on campus, according to Twitchy.com:

There’s only one small problem — it wasn’t true … never mind that this came from the president of the student body!

Head would eventually delete the false claim and post an apology:
Student body president apologizes for spreading the ‘KKK at Mizzou’ rumor pic.twitter.com/A55Ap713o6
— Brandon Wall (@Walldo) November 11, 2015
Is there any wonder students have been whipped up into a lather at the school?
Ironically, after the school’s online emergency information center posted a comment on Twitter about not spreading rumors, Head joined in to instruct students not to do what he was guilty of doing:
There is no immediate threat to campus. Please do not spread rumors and follow @MUAlert at https://t.co/6BXzIBsDxU for updates.
— MU Alert (@MUalert) November 11, 2015
.@MUalert is the ONLY account with confirmed information. Please do not share or engage with any rumors. https://t.co/c8zsJWO3o4
— Payton Head (@MSAPresident) November 11, 2015
The reaction on social media to Head’s irresponsible actions included calls for HIS resignation — an unlikely occurrence being that he’s a member of a protected class — AND his arrest.
Here’s a sampling of other responses to the circus environment that now defines the University of Missouri:
#PrayForMizzou These stupid kids have never been told they were wrong ever in life! Pray!
— KEEMSTAR (@KEEMSTARx) November 11, 2015
@MSAPresident @MUalert you started some of the rumors. You should be prosecuted.
— Totes McGotes (@TotesMcGotes) November 11, 2015
@MSAPresident @MUalert – You just said the KKK is confirmed on campus. You need to resign.
— Chris Starks (@chris_starks) November 11, 2015
@MSAPresident your Facebook post with a rumor in it was shared over 500 times.
— Kevin Reape (@KevinReape) November 11, 2015
Missouri student body President Payton Head posted that the KKK was on campus, then later said it was all a lie. This is getting so weird.
— Mike Foster (@michaelsfoster) November 11, 2015
@michaelsfoster @ravenwings0205 he meant to say the Black Panthers,honest mistake
— notpeterose (@silentgeorge25) November 11, 2015
@silentgeorge25 @michaelsfoster Nothing about what happened was honest! Another #BlackLiesMatter
— Cynthia RavenWings (@ravenwings0205) November 11, 2015
@michaelsfoster Payton Head needs to be under arrest. I’m done with all of this.
— Pattypan (@Pattypan) November 11, 2015
@michaelsfoster @mikesmith8026 Just a community organizer in training. Could be our future president.
— Patrick Wemitt (@WemittPatrick) November 11, 2015

http://www.bizpacreview.com/2015/11/11/mizzou-student-body-president-admits-to-spreading-false-rumor-kkk-was-on-campus-272739

if obama had a school president he'd look like...

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Mizzou Campus Activists and Black Lives Matter Complain About Paris Stealing the Spotlight

mo'

Mizzou Activists Complain About Paris Stealing the Spotlight
DUDE!!! I know that b!tch!!! I debated (OK, I was part of a group of trolls that took over the group after gaining entry posing as blacks, to troll the racist blacks, lol) her in a closed group on FB, Malcolm X. It is now gone because of the extreme racism from the blacks.

That dumb b!tch thinks blacks inhabited North America before European contact, that the descendants of sub saharan blacks are the descendants of Pharaohs, and black are the 'owners' of the planet. Her name Melanin, is part of her silly beliefs that the melanin in the skin of africans, makes them like plants and able to feed off the sun, through photosynthesis, lmao!!!

Man I wish I had screen shots.