Michael Jackson verdict

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003
RE: Michael Jackson verdi

I'd heard that the boy had admitted on the stand that he was lying......

annabattler

Electoral Member
Jun 3, 2005

Might be interesting to do an informal poll,amongst Canadian Content posters.
At a gathering on saturday,the majority of women present felt Jackson was not guilty...while the majority of the men felt he was guilty.
As I've said before,he's guilty of being extremely naive...and seems to have surrounded himself with some odd handlers and advisors...not that I think Jackson has good "hiring" skills...his own mental illness precludes that.
he needs a decent person to assume "power-of-attorney" for all matters in his life.

AirIntake

Electoral Member
Mar 9, 2005
I seriously believe that ole' MJ didn't do it. I also seriously believe that MJ is the strangest most messed up person in the world. I mean, we know the guy's crazy, so why is it so hard to believe that in his abnormal mental state of mind that he thought it was perfectly acceptable to have sleepovers with children. I think he's just like he was portrayed in that South Park episode :) completely naive, childish, and mentally challenged (or whatever the PC term is for that nowadays), but not a pedophile.

Twila

Nanah Potato
Mar 26, 2003

Whatever else he is or isn't he was a great entertainer in his days.

I think the key words here are "in his day"

Gonzo

Electoral Member
Dec 5, 2004
Was Victoria, now Ottawa
The guy looks like an alien, chronically grabs his crotch with his gloved hand, and in one song admits he's bad. He lives with monkeys and snakes, built neverland for children to visit him, sleeps with them, and is damn creepy. Thats all the evidence you need. If he had a nose, it would have grown the whole trial.

GL Schmitt

Electoral Member
Mar 12, 2005
Ontario
GreenGreta said:
mrmom2 said:
Innocent people pay 23 million to their victims all the time :roll:

Sure they do. :lol:

Innocent, if eccentric people, who have been forced to pay 23 million dollars to other people who victimise them through misinterpretation of their eccentric behaviour, quickly learn to adapt their eccentricities into something less ambiguous. This it appears, Jocko could not do, if he even tried.

That, and the knowledge that paedophiles have one of the worst recidivist rates of all criminals, exposes an especially damning feature of his history.

Considering what we now know about Jocko’s lack of fiscal responsibility, added to the amount of cash he has run through mounting his defence, his already failing career, and the improbability of his attracting an audience that is interested in anything beyond his notoriety as an oddity, he may yet come to wish he had a safe, dry, comfortable, prison cell to share.

Nah! I doubt it.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Hey gonzo..how you doing?? missing lotusland yet?? :p Take away his money and his fame...what descent parent would allow their child to stay over night with a man in his fourties for a sleep over :roll:

choppie

Nominee Member
Mar 24, 2005
I just hope he did not molest any children......I really hope he is innocent for the sake of those kids.......and yea he is a sick, sick, looking freak and deserves the minimal 42 mil out of his wallet so far, just for sleeping in the same room as these children let alone the same bed....Thats just weird and wrong in so many ways.

choppie

Nominee Member
Mar 24, 2005
:p I try my best pea.....and yea I totally agree with you....anyone who would let their kids sleep there with a man in his forties....eew that is wrong wrong wrong.... :?