Martha Stewart Christmas Special

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
I usually watch Springer early in the AM,but today the topic was too disgusting.As I clicked around ,I caught most of a Martha Stewart Special from 4 years ago and stuck around because she had Cyndi Lauper on singing.It was all Christmas decorating and fancy foods, and darn it all,I wish I could do any of those crafts! I hope she has a half decent Christmas in the slammer, and wish her well for the New Year.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
missile said:
I usually watch Springer early in the AM,but today the topic was too disgusting.As I clicked around ,I caught most of a Martha Stewart Special from 4 years ago and stuck around because she had Cyndi Lauper on singing.It was all Christmas decorating and fancy foods, and darn it all,I wish I could do any of those crafts! I hope she has a half decent Christmas in the slammer, and wish her well for the New Year.

Martha Stewart? Cyndi Lauper? Singing? What channel?

missile

House Member
Dec 1, 2004
Saint John N.B.
On The Life Network at 4 to 5 AM this day. It's #18 on the dial here.Usually,it's just ElimAdate in that time slot.Now,there's a show-one guy and 4 girls and the poor guy can choose only one. Springer's topic was about a transsexual who got his/her lesbian girlfriend pregnant.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Re: RE: Martha Stewart Christmas Special

missile said:
On The Life Network at 4 to 5 AM this day. It's #18 on the dial here.Usually,it's just ElimAdate in that time slot.Now,there's a show-one guy and 4 girls and the poor guy can choose only one. Springer's topic was about a transsexual who got his/her lesbian girlfriend pregnant.

I'll see if I can catch it. Martha Stewart comes up with some interesting ideas at xmas, but Cyndi Lauper! She's the coolest thing from the 80s. Her music now is more serious and not as popular.

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
"Springer's topic was about a transsexual who got his/her lesbian girlfriend pregnant" :lol: Yeah, definitely Springer. The last time I saw the show must have been years ago - at one point I decided to quit watching it, I found it too fake, too ... bah ...

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
i thought martha was to do a show from 'camp cupcake'.....oh well, maybe that's for when she's on the flip side. i still like martha, she has some great ways to iron.

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Ya, I caught that to galaniomama :p who knew that ironing could be so complicated :lol: Martha will do fine, she will come back stronger than ever.

galianomama

Council Member
Jun 29, 2004
Victoria, B.C.
yeah, the way she taught me how to iron those teeny tiny folds on my panties was very helpful. also, how to properly iron a sheet. 8O who knew how complicated life could be when you introduced an iron into the midst.