Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
A picture says a 1000 words ...

So does a video.

Still more battle dress

gerryh

Time Out
Nov 21, 2004
No matter which way you look at it. There is no honour in pissing on the body's of your opponents.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Really Canuck? Posting camo dresses is the best you can do?

Not the best I can do but all I really have to do to show that wearing camouflage does not equal wearing battle dress. Not that it really matters. I was only being sarcastic when I made the original post. I don't believe pissing on anybody is acceptable no matter what they are wearing. Dishonorable discharge and six months if these bozos are found guilty.

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Really Canuck? Posting camo dresses is the best you can do?
It's the best he can do with both feet stuffed in his mouth.

Not the best I can do but all I really have to do to show that wearing camouflage does not equal wearing battle dress.
Unless you're wearing a BDU, and are armed, and identify as a warrior.

If your principles regarding context weren't as firm as warm jello. You wouldn't make such utterly idiotic mistakes.

Thanks for making my prediction about your forthcoming posts, come true, yet again.

Post endless stupidity. As per your usual MO.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Unless you're wearing a BDU, and are armed, and identify as a warrior.

If your principles regarding context weren't as firm as warm jello. You wouldn't make such utterly idiotic mistakes.

LOL...Stop it....you're killing me...

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Not the best I can do but all I really have to do to show that wearing camouflage does not equal wearing battle dress. Not that it really matters. I was only being sarcastic when I made the original post. I don't believe pissing on anybody is acceptable no matter what they are wearing. Dishonorable discharge and six months if these bozos are found guilty.

The issue has to do with a uniform, not specifically camo dress and no matter how you cut it, the terrorist presence plays specifically on being non-recognizable to assist and promote their strategy of guerrilla tactics.

As far as the Tailban's tactics are concerned, that's their business, but to turn around and piss and moan about not being treated as soldiers after the fact is simply sour grapes and a joke... The big irony is that these terrorist fruit-loops absolutely count on the prevailing leftard mentality in an attempt to demoralize the NATO personnel fighting on behalf of the Afghan gvt.

You can count on more 'anonymous' reports of 'disrespectful actions' in the near future considering the outpouring of sentiment supporting this gaggle of women abusers.

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
The issue has to do with a uniform, not specifically camo dress and no matter how you cut it, the terrorist presence plays specifically on being non-recognizable to assist and promote their strategy of guerrilla tactics.

As far as the Tailban's tactics are concerned, that's their business, but to turn around and piss and moan about not being treated as soldiers after the fact is simply sour grapes and a joke... The big irony is that these terrorist fruit-loops absolutely count on the prevailing leftard mentality in an attempt to demoralize the NATO personnel fighting on behalf of the Afghan gvt.

Red herring. They were dead. The soldiers new exactly who they were. It's nothing more than a feeble attempt to defend the action.

captain morgan

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 28, 2009
A Mouse Once Bit My Sister
Red herring. They were dead. The soldiers new exactly who they were. It's nothing more than a feeble attempt to defend the action.

Attempt to defend their actions?... I have little problem with their actions. I also wouldn't have any problem with someone pissing on the dead body of Clifford Olsen, Jeffrey Dhamer or Bin Laden.