Life in Windsor, Ontario

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Well i could take a picture of the Dragon on my chest for you ...but i will warn you now ...that picture was taken the day I got it...It has a bit of hair covering it now:laughing7:

that's totally fine. My hubby's practically a bear, so, hair's not news to me.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Id love to go clubbing with you! We'd have a ball!

lol. true story... the last time I was in a bar, some well meaning hot young black man slapped my behind in a show of appreciation for its sheer size. What he did not realize however, is that I have fibromyalgia... my legs gave out from the pain, and he nearly got beaten up by the drunken men I was out with. To them it simply looked like this man had walked up and punched me in the kidneys or something. It was mortifying. I haven't gone out dancing since. lol.

fatbasturd

Electoral Member
Feb 12, 2007
that's totally fine. My hubby's practically a bear, so, hair's not news to me.
Fill your boots....:laughing7:

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I like that tattoo fab! Very cool.

You're lucky you're not married to me.... I'd be sticking those little body jewelry crystals on for the dragon's eyes everytime you fell asleep. lol.

fatbasturd

Electoral Member
Feb 12, 2007
I like that tattoo fab! Very cool.

You're lucky you're not married to me.... I'd be sticking those little body jewelry crystals on for the dragon's eyes everytime you fell asleep. lol.
I have eleven it total....ten dragons and one eagle.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
I have eleven it total....ten dragons and one eagle.

Wow, that's a lot of ink. Keep sharing! Maybe we should open a thread for tats in Wreck Beach or something. Surely you're not the only one in here with neat tattoos to share.

fatbasturd

Electoral Member
Feb 12, 2007
u tried henna tattoos? totally painless and u can change them regularly :D
Pain is what keeps some from getting them....it is also the reason so do get more than one....you kind of forget the pain and so how your mind wants you to get another to remember it.
See how the tail of the dragon runs across my collar bone?....Just a tip you do not want to get tattooed in that spot.

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Pain is what keeps some from getting them....it is also the reason so do get more than one....you kind of forget the pain and so how your mind wants you to get another to remember it.
See how the tail of the dragon runs across my collar bone?....Just a tip you do not want to get tattooed in that spot.

one of my girlfriends got this gorgeous lily tattooed on her back about ten years ago. It started down low, but there were these vines that came off of it and wound up her spine. I tell you, as soon as the artist started running the needle across her vertebra, she'd crush the life out of my hand.

fatbasturd

Electoral Member
Feb 12, 2007
sure, why not... give me a sec and I'll switch my av pic to it. trust me, it's nothing to freak over, it's an art photo, not a full on nude.
I aint nude in mine either...I got me man panties..oops i ment thitty whittys on.