Layton attacks Klein

Roy

Electoral Member
Nov 23, 2005
Alberta
Sry, but i just don't understand your everything that comes from Alberta is bad approach. Do you have anything positive to say about the results from the experiment, or is it jsut another neo-con conspiracy. :roll:

tracy

House Member
Nov 10, 2005
California
Re: RE: Layton attacks Klein

Roy said:
funny how no one is talking about the drop in wait time for patients.....I guess bashing Klein is more importaint?
That drop in wait time was accomplished within the publicly funded system. Just goes to show that good management makes the difference between long and short wait times. Has nothing to do with private or public funding. It's a great model for the rest of the country to learn from and it has nothing to do with Klein or Layton. I doubt the premier is the one who thought of it.

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2005/12/19/waittime-051219.html
Laurie Blakeman, a Liberal member of the provincial legislature, called the initial results "phenomenal" and said it proved the publicly funded health-care system is able to find solutions to the backlogs.

"Innovation doesn't only take place in the private system," Blakeman told the Edmonton Journal. "This is innovation in the public delivery system."

Finder

House Member
Dec 18, 2005
Toronto
www.mytimenow.net
Re: RE: Layton attacks Klein

tracy said:
Roy said:
funny how no one is talking about the drop in wait time for patients.....I guess bashing Klein is more importaint?
That drop in wait time was accomplished within the publicly funded system. Just goes to show that good management makes the difference between long and short wait times. Has nothing to do with private or public funding. It's a great model for the rest of the country to learn from and it has nothing to do with Klein or Layton. I doubt the premier is the one who thought of it.

http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2005/12/19/waittime-051219.html
Laurie Blakeman, a Liberal member of the provincial legislature, called the initial results "phenomenal" and said it proved the publicly funded health-care system is able to find solutions to the backlogs.

"Innovation doesn't only take place in the private system," Blakeman told the Edmonton Journal. "This is innovation in the public delivery system."

True, very true.

Unfortunitly I don't think liberal governments manage the health care systems very well, well that and any other social program they can get there hands onto are mismanaged.