Ladies beware!!

Elder

Electoral Member
Jan 15, 2011
New Westminster, BC, CA
Angelina Jolie has double mastectomy due to breast cancer risk - Arts & Entertainment - CBC News

News Excerpt:

{{Jolie said that after genetic testing she learned she carries the "faulty" BRCA1 gene and had an 87 per cent chance of getting the disease herself.
She said she has kept the process private so far, but wrote about it with hopes of helping other women.
"I wanted to write this to tell other women that the decision to have a mastectomy was not easy. But it is one I am very happy that I made," Jolie writes. "My chances of developing breast cancer have dropped from 87 per cent to under 5 per cent. I can tell my children that they don't need to fear they will lose me to breast cancer."}}

IMPORTANT!!!

Ladies just so u know. Ms Jolie and her doctors only got it part right with preventative mastectomy but the gene still exists throughout her body.

THE GENE IS IN THE DNA in EVERY CELL - NOT JUST THE BREASTS AND UTERUS.

Cancer is activated by toxins.

So if u have poor diet, smoke cigarettes, drink alcohol, eat junk processed food, drink energy drinks and soda pops, take any kind of drug (they are ALL TOXIC prescription and street) and live in a polluted area cancer can still activate in other organs such lymph or kidneys.

Every human being carries latent cancer cells in their body. You cannot "catch" cancer, the cells are there and they are triggered mainly by toxic body. Also poor diet. High body acids and chronic stress.

The bad kind of stress increases body acids and toxicity which is why folk often "get" cancer after death of a loved one, a tragic accident, war and trauma of all sorts.

The preventative organ removals must be accompanied by lifestyles and dietary changes or the cells will just activate elsewhere in body.

Last edited: