Kaepernick workout

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
Kapernick shows up wearing a Kunta Kinte shirt.

Say what you will this guy has a great sense of the moment

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
well there it is. Prototypical modern NFL QB with a cannon for an arm.

How on Earth can Ryan Fitzpatrick be in the league and not Kapernick?

Nothing to do with football

Curious Cdn

Hall of Fame Member
Feb 22, 2015
well there it is. Prototypical modern NFL QB with a cannon for an arm.
How on Earth can Ryan Fitzpatrick be in the league and not Kapernick?
Nothing to do with football
It's about keepin' them uppity naygras in their place.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/...kaepernicks-decision-to-move-workout-location

the story now is that an hour before the workout Kapernick changed the venue and made it public.

not sure how many nfl teams attended but the long and short of it is the the NfL is maintaining that Kapernick is an unrestricted free agent and free to sign with any team

they did not mention if any team is free to sign Kapernick - which obviously they are not

Cannuck

Time Out
Feb 2, 2006
Alberta
Watched Sports Centre tonight and there was a story on him. Kaepernick ranted during his interview. I doubt any team will want him. He just can’t focus on football

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
the Kunta Kintay shirt was appropriate
Melodramatics. Krapnick is so f*cking oppressed that despite shitting on his country, Nike still offered him a nice fat endorsement deal.

And of course you imply that the NFL owners are racist because you clearly don't get it. Nobody wants a friggin' distraction on their team. Whether on the field or in the office. I mean if they're such racists, why are there so many Black players in the NFL? Like holy shit dewd, some of them are even convicted criminals and are STILL playing in the NFL. So your "racist owners" bullshit flies about as well as an iron balloon.

Hoid

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 15, 2017
I was talking about Kunta Kintay getting half his foot cut off to prevent him from running.

note that he told the NFL owners to "stop running"

also this is a league that has no problem playing abusers and criminals of many descriptions.

I doubt that a guy kneeling during the national anthem is simply too disruptive for all 32 teams. They are about winning and anyone who gives them a better chance to win is ok.

and yes, he is way better than many many QBs currently playing terrible football in the NFL

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Melodramatics. Krapnick is so f*cking oppressed that despite shitting on his country, Nike still offered him a nice fat endorsement deal.
And of course you imply that the NFL owners are racist because you clearly don't get it. Nobody wants a friggin' distraction on their team. Whether on the field or in the office. I mean if they're such racists, why are there so many Black players in the NFL? Like holy shit dewd, some of them are even convicted criminals and are STILL playing in the NFL. So your "racist owners" bullshit flies about as well as an iron balloon.
Umm. . . because the Browns proved definitively in the 1950s that all-white teams lose?

Your view of racists is as cartoonish as the gun nuts' view of criminals.