Just when you thought there were no good people...

PoliticalNick

The Troll Bashing Troll
Mar 8, 2011
Edson, AB
Woman swipes $20 bill dropped by nearly blind customer, so DQ employee hands him money from his own pocket

Dairy Queen employee Joey Prusak of Hopkins, Minn., is winning praise for his treatment of a visually impaired customer who unwittingly dropped a $20 bill on the floor. After another customer pocketed the bill, Prusak asked her to return it, and when she didn't, told her to leave the store. He then gave the visually impaired customer $20 from his own wallet.

Woman swipes $20 bill dropped by nearly blind customer, so DQ employee hands him money from his own pocket

Apparently some kids are learning morals & scruples. Kudos for this young man!

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
Scruples are key.

I have to brag. The other day my son (12) walked down to the corner store for a slush. He came back home, ran down to his room, and then was putting his shoes back on again. I asked what he was doing.

"I was short 10 cents, and the cashier rang me through anyway, said not to worry about it."

He was walking all the way back to the store with 10 cents.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Scruples are key.

I have to brag. The other day my son (12) walked down to the corner store for a slush. He came back home, ran down to his room, and then was putting his shoes back on again. I asked what he was doing.

"I was short 10 cents, and the cashier rang me through anyway, said not to worry about it."

He was walking all the way back to the store with 10 cents.
your son could have also given an extra 10 cents the next time he bought a slush or something else. It would have saved him the extra walk. :)

karrie

OogedyBoogedy
Jan 6, 2007
bliss
your son could have also given an extra 10 cents the next time he bought a slush or something else. It would have saved him the extra walk. :)

Yep, he could have been lazy and said 'it will wait', and then conveniently forgotten about it.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
Yep, he could have been lazy and said 'it will wait', and then conveniently forgotten about it.
yeah, I guess that could have happened. It would have been ironic if it turned out that the cashier counted wrong and that your son owed nothing.