Johnson and Johnson's Covid 19 Vaccine

Phoenyx

Nominee Member
Apr 25, 2020
Mercola.com ran a story on it yesterday. The title of the article is "Archdiocese: Johnson & Johnson Vaccine 'Morally Compromised", going on to explain they made the statement because the vaccine uses aborted fetus cell lines, and that Astrazeneca and 4 other vaccine makers also use abortion derived cell lines. Since I'm pro choice, I don't actually mind this bit. There are other parts of their article that I definitely find concerning though:
  • The reported side effects from the vaccines include migraines, anaphylaxis, seizures, paralysis and sudden death. Experts believe long-term effects... may include prion diseases such as Alzheimer’s, cancers, kidney diseases and microvascular injuries to the brain, liver and heart
  • Pfizer has been called a “bully” as it leverages the vaccine against demands that countries use sovereign assets to cover legal liabilities, while the U.S. gives vaccine makers complete indemnity against damages

Full article here:
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/.../03/25/covid-vaccine-morally-compromised.aspx