Japanese Giant Hornet 🐝

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
Anyone know where I can buy these so I can stick some into one of my curries?

Blackleaf

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 9, 2004
I was order picking as usual in the warehouse either on Thursday or Friday evening and I'd set my pallet down and got off my truck in order to pick a shower screen. As I was lifting the shower screen from the location I turned around to look at my pallet - which had a wooden frame built around it so I can strap shower screens and baths and radiators to it - and I saw this huge creature on it. It startled me. I realised it was a gargantuan moth. It was about the size of a sparrow. I just stood there staring at it while holding the shower screen upright on the floor and I just thought: "Bloody Hell." A huge big black thing. Then it took off - its huge wings flapping - and headed straight up towards the lights and I never saw it again. A monster moth here in Bolton.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I was order picking as usual in the warehouse either on Thursday or Friday evening and I'd set my pallet down and got off my truck in order to pick a shower screen. As I was lifting the shower screen from the location I turned around to look at my pallet - which had a wooden frame built around it so I can strap shower screens and baths and radiators to it - and I saw this huge creature on it. It startled me. I realised it was a gargantuan moth. It was about the size of a sparrow. I just stood there staring at it while holding the shower screen upright on the floor and I just thought: "Bloody Hell." A huge big black thing. Then it took off - its huge wings flapping - and headed straight up towards the lights and I never saw it again. A monster moth here in Bolton.

Have you ever watched The Mothman Prophecies??

It was nice knowing you old chap.. 😉