Jamil Jivani: Conservatism is the new counterculture, Liberals are 'the man'

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
It seems people can't decide if they're too woke or not woke enough :) It's got to be annoying to be attacked on one side as an ageist bigot and part of the 'old boys' network and on the other as being radically left and intolerant of any non woke view
Not me, I'm not "woke' at all. But I AM awake. And yep, I've been accused of being both a right-wing extremist and a "liberal nut job". It's not so much annoying as it is amusing.

pgs

Hall of Fame Member
Nov 29, 2008
B.C.
Not me, I'm not "woke' at all. But I AM awake. And yep, I've been accused of being both a right-wing extremist and a "liberal nut job". It's not so much annoying as it is amusing.
That’s the problem with not being a flaming partisan .

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Meh, if you consider it to be a problem. Doesn't really bother me. Well, except when unfathomably stupid dick weeds seem to go out of their way to prove what unfathomably stupid dick weeds they are. And that's because there's a little voice in my head saying, "C'mon, they can't possibly be that stupid." And then I remember all the videos I've seen of stupid people doing or saying amazingly stupid things and think, "Well, then again...."

Reactions: Taxslave2

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022
Nobody is more hated than those in the middle of the spectrum.

Which is why I chose to become a RADICAL centrist. They're still trying to figure that out...

• Haha
Reactions: Taxslave2

Taxslave2

House Member
Aug 13, 2022
All this promoting diversity and lame attempts to rewrite history is only creating more division instead of bringing people together.

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
Preliminary results from Elections Canada showed the former Toronto Sun columnist is poised for a seat in the House of Commons following Monday’s byelection.

Jivani, a lawyer and commentator, had secured over 55 per cent of the votes with nearly all polls reporting as of late Monday evening.

Jivani’s success comes as the Tories continue to surge in polls ahead of the governing Liberal party, and as Conservatives push a message that promises to “axe the tax, build the homes, fix the budget and stop the crime.”