Isreal's connection to war on terrorism

Vincent_2002

Electoral Member
Mar 27, 2002
Montréal, Quebec
First of all, I'd like to thank Canadian Content's editors for putting this subject out in public. Very few news companies will do this.

I was reading the commentary and realized that Israel has a connection to the sept 11 attacks. What I can see is the support United States gives Israel when Israel is really Palestine. Does everybody follow?

This must have made the terrorists mad and attack the USA for following Israel in pushing the arabs out of the original land that was palestine.

=========
Please tell me what you think of this.

-Vincent

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
hmm, well?

Isn't palestine and israel both "terrorist states"? Given the criteria by President Bush, they should both be considered dangerious states.

Shmad

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
Cache Creek, BC
www.justrant.com
Re: hmm, well?

Anonymous said:
Isn't palestine and israel both "terrorist states"? Given the criteria by President Bush, they should both be considered dangerious states.

Well yes and no. THey have and will continue for quite some time to fight amongst themselves, however the Americans had to get involved and support Israel. As you can see a big new target popped up, but lets face it, theres a lot of places/people in the world that would consider the US to be hostile as well. Pushing your policies on others, although nowhere near as drastic, is technically a form of political terrorism in sorts. I could be wrong though. Comments?

Jonas

Mar 24, 2002
Leipzig
too bad that long long forum was lost...

But here are my thoughts just as a recap...

Israel is not Israel.. it is palestine... It belong to palestine before world war ii, and a bit after too. The americans kicked the palestinians out, the 'israelis' came in and it's been war ever since..

I just want to kill the thought some people have, NO! Palestine didnt give land to Israel..

Jonas

Mar 24, 2002
Leipzig
and by the way... im not arab, not muslim and im not palestian :) So here are some thoughts from Europe.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
I completely agree with you Jonas... If the americans never got themselves involved, we would have never had this conversations and never had these problems.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Yes, the truth is out there... Its just a question of a bunch of arrogant americans coming out and saying it (no offense to nice americans).

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
shut up you nazis. israel is a legit country... all you palestine lovers can go shove it

czardogs

Electoral Member
Jul 25, 2002
BC
www.canadiandemocraticmovement.ca
Got to love that, anyone who dares talk bad about Israel must be an anti-semite or Nazi! What a bunch of BS. The world community can see through the wool that Israel and the US tries to pull over our eyes. It is the fear of being branded an anti-semite that keeps many people from speaking the truth, especially for politicians.

Israel is right now the only nation on earth that is occupying conquered land through military means. The UN charter which Israel signed clearly states no nation can take land through military conquest. Why do they think they are above the rest of the world? The only reason Americans back Israel is the Jewish National Congress. They are the biggest lobby group in the states. They give more $$ to influence american policies than the arms industry, auto industry, tabaco industry and textiles industries combined!
American poitics are run by special interest money. They have no democracy in America only monetary influence and no one gives more than the JNC.
One million palestinian children are showing signs of malnutrition, and palestinian families live on less than $2 dollars a day! Since Sharon came to power the illegal settlements have increased at a faster pace than ever before. In the last two years another 26,000 Israeli citizens are committing war crimes by taking Palestinian land for themselves. Israel just last month wanted to make for two classes under law inside their borders by subjecting Arab Israelis to different laws then Israeli citizens. Outright racism. They backed down when the world community chastized them for it.
Sorry I have no pity for Israel as long as they forcefully occupy Palestinian land. If the military leaves, the settlements are torn down, land rights given back, and borders are clearly drawn up and abided by then and only then can Israel claim they are under attack.
Jewish people in WW2 used nearly the same tactics as the palestinians now employ to help overthrow the Nazi tyranny, but now those same tactics used against their occupation is called terrorism? Before someone says Jews never used human bombs that is true in essence but look at the larger picture. When the nazis were attacked they would round up many jews and kill them in retaliation. Hence suicide of your own.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Atleast we agree on something czardogs. The Israelis are all criminals. They have absolutely NO RIGHT to occupy Palestine and none of their allies (lebanon, iraq, iran, etc) can help them or the americans bomb them.

As you said, what right do the jews have to call palestinians terrorists? Terrorism is the VERY FOUNDATION of Israel. It was bloody started by terrorists. Israel should be on America's list of terrorist states, and for anyone that says Israel doesnt have any terrorists has been brainwashed by the american media (which is owned by jews).

I agree with every single word in your post czardogs.