ISIS is the only hope for world peace

selfsame

Time Out
Jul 13, 2015
Who sent them? Tel Aviv and US to remove the ruler of Syria.
So who in fact is the criminal and savage? it is those Zionists who sent them.

They deserve it for pissing off the Big Mahdi. Or, as they call him in New Orleans, the Mahdi Gras.

So you are in New Orlean; how is New Orleans now after Katrina?
Autumn or the Fall is the season of hurricanes.

Your evil will turn against you.
{[Then God – be glorified – explained about the reason for their aversion from the truth, and He said:]
35: 43. Behaving arrogantly in the land g, and plotting the evil h, but the evil plotting overwhelms only those who do it. i
So do they expect anything but the way of [God's dealing with] the ancients? j
And you will never find any changing the way of God['s dealing] k, and you will never find any postponement of the way of God['s dealing] to the following year. l}
g i.e. seeking after the leadership, and being arrogant over Mohammed and his poor followers, and for this reason they did not submit themselves to him and did not believe in him.
h It means: they started to use the designing and plotting against people, and divide them with enmity and fighting, in order that the domination will be for them, and so they applied the parable: “Divide and rule.”
i In fact their evil plotting overwhelmed them and they were slain in the Battle of Bad’r; they were the chiefs of Quraish.
j It means: What prevents them from believing at the present time? Do they wait that the punishment should come on them as did it afflict the ancients, and then they will regret and believe when their belief will not be accepted?
k It means: Such is the way of God's dealing and His law in His creatures: when the punishment comes, the repentance will not be accepted of anyone who repents, neither will the belief be accepted of anyone who believe.
l It means: when the punishment comes it will not be postponed to the next year.

Last edited: