Is it time to transform agriculture with AI??

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
Is it time to transform agriculture with AI??

B6C99757-15E4-485D-AF52-D9EFD037A872.jpeg

Cut out the worker and have mega farms run by AI plant harvest, and bring our food to your table..

There's going to be a whole lot of Mexicans in the USA out of work.. Canada, East Indians

richmond-cranberry-harvest-indian-workers-pulling-boom-960x640_3.jpg

Yesican

Dec 7, 2018
I opine that a great use of AI in agriculture does not have as a main objective replacement but assistance. Additionally reduction of greenhouse gasses & the consequent attack on climate in a prolonged move toward overall discussion & suggestion of the subject agriculture in Canada sees this as being a very useful entry.

Let's continue.

B00Mer

Keep Calm and Carry On
Sep 6, 2008
Rent Free in Your Head
www.getafteritmedia.com
I opine that a great use of AI in agriculture does not have as a main objective replacement but assistance. Additionally reduction of greenhouse gasses & the consequent attack on climate in a prolonged move toward overall discussion & suggestion of the subject agriculture in Canada sees this as being a very useful entry.

Let's continue.

AI Empowers Farmers with Actionable Insights Using Data Science & Digital Tools. Digital Farming Enables Farmers to Get the Most Out of Their Fields While Using Less Green House Gasses..

Let's Continue (Petro?? Your serve)

🤔😂

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
Certainly agriculture is automated (if I can use that term) far more than most people realise.

Back when I was a tour guide I met all kinds of Australian farmers who were visiting Canada in their off-season and having grown up in a farm town I was always interested in what they had to say agriculture is huge in Oz mostly crops grown for export the picture those farmers painted was fascinating.

Reactions: B00Mer