Cyberm4n

Electoral Member
Jun 6, 2002
Toronto
Re: Iraqis Declare Victory Over U.S. as Falluja Families Ret

Peak Oil - the motive
9/11 - the means
Phoney War on Terror - the result and ultimate cover

they must get oil somehow or another. it's too bad iraqi were the result of this grabbing of oil supplies.. it really is. but we have to look at the facts, and the usa has no choice but to go and get this oil. they need it, they want it and they have the greed for it. but it is also a necessity for their way of life and their corporations and this giant machine called the united states of america.

Cyberm4n

Electoral Member
Jun 6, 2002
Toronto
what they really need to do is cut back on the oil and find other means of energy. i mean, i'm naturalized canadian and everything, but i think north america should follow europe's view on the environment and find more effective means of running things here.

corporations are great and all, but we should be more effective in utilizing what we have.

right now, as i said, we need the oil.. but why not try the other ways available?

everyone still with me?

MapleLeafMerc

Mar 11, 2004
Caledon East, Ontario
Re 9/11:
The "hijackers" were from the Middle East. But they were no hijackers, they were mules in a sophisticated intelligence operation. They could not have piloted those jets.

Yes, the U.S. government killed 3,000 of its citizens to dominate the world. The U.S. is certainly an Empire and dominates the world. The deaths mean nothing, it's the cost of doing business. This is how political and military leaders think.

...vista

Is this the general consensus here at canadiancontent.net?

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
MapleLeafMerc said:
Is this the general consensus here at canadiancontent.net?

Absolutely not! Everyone here has different opinions.

In that piticular statement, I cannot agree or disagree with it. Because I as not there and I have no proof to prove otherwise.

MapleLeafMerc

Mar 11, 2004
Caledon East, Ontario
Andem, I don't think you had to be anywhere in particular in this case. I just want to know if you and the other CC.net admins believe that Clinton/Bush knew 9/11 was going to happen and allowed it as an excuse to invade Iraq. It is a simple but specific question.

Rhetoric is one thing, but calling the US administration mass murderers is quite another. If you don't agree, why not say so?

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
MapleLeafMerc said:
Andem, I don't think you had to be anywhere in particular in this case. I just want to know if you and the other CC.net admins believe that Clinton/Bush knew 9/11 was going to happen and allowed it as an excuse to invade Iraq. It is a simple but specific question.

Rhetoric is one thing, but calling the US administration mass murderers is quite another. If you don't agree, why not say so?

Let's just say that *I* don't believe everything I hear on TV, and I especially don't believe a thing I see on CNN. I think it's possible the US Government was involved in this whole thing. I believe it's possible, but I have not definate proof to say I believe it's true. It's just one of those things that make you think.

I don't believe anybody outside of the American administration has the whole story on what happened.

There's tons of conspiracy theories. One thing is for sure, I don't believe that American Airlines Flight 77 really hit the pentagon, because I saw absolutely nothing to prove that. I saw a building in shambles, but I did not see any rubble from an American Airlines jet.

Maybe Shmad has an opinion on this? He doesn't have much time for forum chat these days, but if he looks at this post, maybe he'll post his opinion.

Sven, Chris#2, Dan, Shauntray and Mike don't chat in the forums, so I don't know about them. We don't speak politics normally.

But my final and most direct answer to your question: I don't know what to believe, I believe time will tell what really happened to a degree.

If you're wanting to hear what I or we promote in the forums, it would be anything goes... You can never find the truth without the freedom to express opinions, therefor anonymous posting is allowed and registration is not required. Simple as that.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Not related to 9/11. I will call the US Government mass murderers though. They have proven that time and again!

Edit: ACK! This is my post #666!

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I don't think the Bush administration knew exactly what was going to happen. I think they were purposely not looking at what might happen, but were kind of hoping for another largely unsuccessful attack on American soil so they could put their PNAC plan into action.

My guess is that they viewed the terrorists largely as incompetent boobs and were expecting something like the first attack on the WTC so they could start their wars.