Iraqis Declare Victory Over U.S. as Falluja Families Return

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Published on Saturday, May 1, 2004 by Reuters
Iraqis Declare Victory Over U.S. as Falluja Families Return
by Fadel Badran

FALLUJA, Iraq - Eight-year-old Anas Mohamed wept as his father picked through the rubble where their family house once stood in the besieged Iraqi town of Falluja.

"My books have been burned so how will I study?," he asked. "Where will we live? Where will we live?" he cried.

Iraqi insurgents celebrate while riding through the streets of Falluja, May 1, 2004. Soldiers of the old Iraqi army led by one of Saddam Hussein's generals patrolled the city of Falluja on Saturday, a year after U.S. President George W. Bush declared the U.S. 'mission accomplished' in ousting the Iraqi regime. U.S. commanders withdrew to more distant positions on Friday, calling it an experiment that may be reversed. REUTERS/Akram Saleh

Anas, his two sisters, parents and aunt, were among thousands of residents of Falluja, besieged by U.S. forces for nearly one month, who returned home on Saturday.

The family blamed the destruction on U.S. forces, who this week launched an aerial bombardment on the Golan district where the rubble of their house now lay.

Many returning Falluja residents found their homes damaged or destroyed, but saw the absence of American soldiers in their city as a victory over the U.S.-led forces occupying Iraq.

Across the Arab world, Falluja has become a symbol of resistance to the new U.S.-led order in Iraq. Falluja doctors say 600 of the city's residents were killed in fighting during the siege.

Surveying the damaged walls and foundations of his house, Mohamed Shakir, father of two, said maintaining Falluja's Islamic integrity by keeping U.S. forces out of the town was worth paying the price.

"Reputations are not maintained without sacrifice," he said.

AMERICAN "DEFEAT"

Hammad Makhlas, who returned home for the first time since the start of the siege, said: "Praise God. The most important thing is that the town's dignity has been preserved with the defeat of the Americans."

U.S. forces on Friday pulled back from some positions on the outskirts of the city, among the most loyal to ousted President Saddam Hussein, and entrusted security in the city center to a former general in the former Iraqi army.

A mosque minaret in central Falluja hailed the "victory" of insurgents in the city over U.S. forces.

"God has given this town victory over the Americans," loud speakers from the mosque's minaret announced across the roof tops. "This victory came by the acts of the brave Mujahideen of Falluja who vanquished the American troops."

Gunmen holding their weapons aloft celebrated in the center of the city, where U.S. forces say they still want to root out guerrillas, foreign fighters, heavy weapons and those who killed and mutilated the bodies of four American contractors.

"I'm certain that the Americans will not come back to the town after the people of Falluja taught them some lessons," said Falluja resident Fawaq Jabbar.

"I feel Falluja will live in peace in the presence of the Iraqi police, the Iraqi Civil Defense Corps and the new Iraqi army," he said, referring to a new brigade of former Iraqi troops commanded by ex-General Jasim Mohamed Saleh which began patrols in Falluja.

But Safaa Mohamed, father of seven children, has to rebuild his home in the Golan district before his family can get on with their lives.

Standing on the rubble of their home, his wife raised her hands to the sky and called on God to take revenge on President Bush.

"Why did they come thousands of miles to destroy our homes, kill our sons and drive out our families? Their war is against Muslims," she said.

© Copyright 2004 Reuters Ltd

vista

Electoral Member
Mar 28, 2004
www.newsgateway.ca
Re: Iraqis Declare Victory Over U.S. as Falluja Families Ret

What is victory for Iraqis?

Truce in the Killing Field? It goes on and it goes on...

US officer threatens to turn Fallujah into “a killing field”

An unnamed senior American officer told yesterday’s New York Times that the US forces besieging the predominantly Sunni Muslim Iraqi city of Fallujah could turn it into “a killing field in a couple of days”. The statement, filled with murderous intent, is only one of the more chilling indications that the Bush administration has ordered the military to drown the city of 300,000 in blood and make it an example of what will happen in other areas of Iraq if the three-week uprising against the US occupation continues.

The two-week ceasefire in Fallujah is on the verge of a complete breakdown. The US terms for a “peaceful” end to the siege are so unpalatable that they were clearly meant to be rejected. The US is demanding that the fighters defending the city hand over all their heavy weapons and stand by passively as marines and Iraqi police come in to carry out mass arrests and drag hundreds of young men off into prison camps.

http://www.newsgateway.ca/Fallujah.htm

elsewhere... Four children shot dead in Iraq: witnesses

Four schoolchildren have been killed by gunfire in Baghdad, shortly after a roadside bomb ripped through a US military vehicle, witnesses said. Some witnesses said the children, all aged around 12, were shot dead by US troops who had opened fire randomly after the blast on Canal Street in eastern Baghdad. At least five other people were wounded.

"I saw a child lying on the street with a bullet hole in his neck and another in his side," said a driver who witnessed the incident. "He had his schoolbag on his back. Some 15 minutes later his relatives came and took his body away." A nearby hospital confirmed receiving the bodies of four children with gunshot wounds. http://www.abc.net.au/

Deaths of scores of mercenaries not reported

By Robert Fisk and Patrick Cockburn - At least 80 foreign mercenaries - security guards recruited from the United States, Europe and South Africa and working for American companies - have been killed in the past eight days in Iraq.

Lieutenant-General Mark Kimmitt admitted on Tuesday that "about 70" American and other Western troops had died during the Iraqi insurgency since April 1 but he made no mention of the mercenaries, apparently fearful that the full total of Western dead would have serious political fallout.

He did not give a figure for Iraqi dead, which, across the country may be as high as 900.

http://www.informationclearinghouse.info/article6031.htm

Iraqi 'beaten to death' by US troops

An Iraqi has died of his wounds after US troops beat him with truncheons because he refused to remove a picture of wanted Shiite Muslim leader Moqtada Sadr from his car, police said today.

The motorist was stopped late yesterday by US troops conducting search operations on a street in the centre of the central city of Kut, Lieutenant Mohamad Abdel Abbas said.

After the man refused to remove Sadr's picture from his car, the soldiers forced him out of the vehicle and started beating him with truncheons, he said.

http://www.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,4057,9282016%5E2,00.html

New Reports on U.S. Planting WMDs in Iraq

Fifty days after the first reports that the U.S. forces were unloading weapons of mass destruction (WMD) in southern Iraq, new reports about the movement of these weapons have been disclosed.

An Iraqi source close to the Basra Governor’s Office told the MNA that new information shows that a large part of the WMD, which was secretly brought to southern and western Iraq over the past month, are in containers falsely labeled as containers of the Maeresk shipping company and some consignments bearing the labels of organizations such as the Red Cross or the USAID in order to disguise them as relief shipments.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
It just never stops, does it? The Americans mistreat people then wonder why those people fight back in any way they can.

I'll bet the parents and older brothers of those four boys who were killed are ready to join any terrorist organisation that comes calling now.

Meanwhile the US is trying to keep dead mercenaries a secret. The folks back home are getting a little antsy about the increasing number of US dead. I'm glad that Fisk is calling them what they are too, because it is against the law to use mercenaries. Having a well known and respected journalist use the phrase helps to point out that illegality.

vista

Electoral Member
Mar 28, 2004
www.newsgateway.ca

Unfortunately, this isn't Vietnam. Under NO circumstances will the US be leaving.

They are building permanent bases and the United States' largest overseas "embassy".

Damned if I can't find the specs... meantime:

Iraq: They’re seeking, in various ways, to ensure they can maintain military forces and military bases even after there is a theoretically sovereign government. Paul Bremer announced just the other day that the State Department lawyers think they have figured out some legal chicanery to show that this is legal under the UN resolutions and soon on.

What was the point of invading if you don’t end up with a client state in which you can have a strong military presence and a major diplomatic presence which will extend and enhance US control over what the State Department described sixty years ago as: “a stupendous source of strategic power and the greatest material prize in world history,” namely Middle East energy resources, that’s a lever of world control. It’s not a matter of access to the oil, it’s a matter of world control, so there’s no point in invading unless that’s the outcome and that’s what the struggle is about now.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Ofcourse, I agree with you on your whole post, vista.

I never expected the American government to pull out of Iraq in any means. I could see the Americans pulling out some of their troops to help lower costs, but I don't see them removing troops for the families of the soldiers currently in Iraq.

This will be inevitably a very long struggle I will probably not be a alive to see the end-of. I will, however, be alive to witness the losses of both Iraqi and American lives fighting because of the American government.

It is too unfortunately that the United Nations isn't as strong as it should be, being that way, I see the United States continuing this trend of illegal wars until their fall.

The world really does require another superpower to help keep the balance. We _will_ witness the world in more conflict because of American atrosities. It will not end until there is a balance of power on this planet.

vista

Electoral Member
Mar 28, 2004
www.newsgateway.ca
Andem said:
The world really does require another superpower to help keep the balance. We _will_ witness the world in more conflict because of American atrosities. It will not end until there is a balance of power on this planet.

Will China be the balance of power? Certainly, economically speaking for the US, they are the enemy. For energy consumption, they are the enemy.

In the 70's we used to joke about the necessity of learning Russian as a second language (cold war and stuff), in the 80's it was Japanese (economic powerhouse), the 90's was Spanish (big US influence of consumers), now the safe bet is to learn to speak Chinese...

Paul Van Eeden comments in this weeks article...

I know that many analysts believe China’s growth is becoming self-sustaining due to growing internal demand. ... Don’t be surprised to see China’s growth slow down for a while, even though it doesn’t change the fact that China is likely to rule the world by the end of the century.

Fortune Cookie says, "Man the Lifeboats"

Jim Puplava: "Now investors must prepare for the inevitable unravelling of the current free-floating dollar standard. The beginning stages of its unravelling are now in place. The twin U.S. deficits in trade and at the governmental level are untenable. This year’s government budget deficit will amount to $740 billion!

We are heading for $1 trillion a year deficits into perpetuity and we haven't even begun to face the Social Security and Medicare crunch that accelerates after 2008 when the first batch of boomers enter the retirement market.

Much of the U.S. trade deficit is structural from energy to capital goods since very little is manufactured here anymore. In fact, the U.S. will have to compete and import more of its energy needs as production continues to fall in this country. It is one of many reasons why we have two aircraft carrier battle groups in the Middle East and have over 100,000 troops deployed in Iraq.

Picture in your mind a stormy sea with everybody leaning on one side of the boat. The passengers need to get over to the other side of the boat, but if they do so in unison, the boat capsizes. The boat captain (Mr. Greenspan) hopes that the passengers can gradually get over to the other side without capsizing the boat.

The problem is there aren't enough lifeboats (gold and silver). First class passengers are a priority (financial elites). Passengers in steerage are too numerous, so they must be kept calm and fooled. Only after the elites are safely aboard the lifeboats (gold and silver), will those in steerage be told of their fateful predicament. This is where we are today."

The end of the American empire is inevitable... but can it come soon enough? Who will rise to challenge the US?

Watching the geo-political maneuvering is fascinating.

Will that be pick-up or delivery?

Numure

Council Member
Apr 30, 2004
Montréal, Québec
The balance of power will come from China both on the basis of economy and military. Though the rise of Europe(if they settle their scables) will result as another super power, though only on the diplomatic and economy aspect. One thing is sure, the US won't be the sole super power within 20 years.

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Numure said:
The balance of power will come from China both on the basis of economy and military. Though the rise of Europe(if they settle their scables) will result as another super power, though only on the diplomatic and economy aspect. One thing is sure, the US won't be the sole super power within 20 years.

I don't see Europe as a rising military power. They are being kept well inline by the United States (sad isn't it?). I would like to see the European Union as a major world player standing up to the United States.

If things went as your foresee, we would live in a much more secure world. China would be keeping the States inline, the States keeping EU inline, EU - China, EU - US. and anywhich way you look at it. You get the idea. Smaller countries would actually have a chance if these three giants were always racing with eachother.

I do not see the United States as being the most powerful country on the block for much longer. They run these defecits which will eventually backfire and run them into the ground.... or into a centralised system.

I like the European Union on the other hand. Sure they have their difficulties with the way they can vote. I don't see it fair that Poland would have the same vote as Germany. Germany is around 90 million people whereas Poland less than half of that! (around 1/3). (Sorry, I'm going way off topic). Europe will be the world's rising economy. Their largest economy is the world's third largest after USA and Japan. I think it's actually possible that Europe will grow in it's military if it sees the need. European military traditions won't die after hundreds of years, I can say that.

China is the one that scares me though. It's nice and all that they've become more friendly to our free market economy and embraced what they can profit off of. However, be reminded that we are still dealing with a hardcore communist state with intentions still that of pure stalinism. They embraced our economy because they have greatly profited on opening it's economy somewhat. Be very aware of China.

MapleLeafMerc

Mar 11, 2004
Caledon East, Ontario
Reverend Blair said:
I'll bet the parents and older brothers of those four boys who were killed are ready to join any terrorist organisation that comes calling now.

So would it be ok for parents and older brothers of 9/11 victims to join terrorist groups?

vista

Electoral Member
Mar 28, 2004
www.newsgateway.ca
So would it be ok for parents and older brothers of 9/11 victims to join terrorist groups?

The US is giving reason to the Arab world to think in this fashion. It is they who for decades have fed the breeding ground.

George Bush: "They hate our freedoms." He's an idiot!

Forty-five years ago, President Eisenhower discussed what he called the "campaign of hatred against us" in the Arab world, "not by the governments but by the people."

The National Security Council did their analysis and advised, it is the recognition that the U.S. supports corrupt and brutal governments that block democracy and development and does so because of its concern "to protect its interest in Near East oil."

But to avenge 9/11 victims the enemy certainly would not be Muslims or anyone of the Middle East.

The interesting question here is who would be the enemy? It is much closer to home.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
Not okay, Merc...inevitable.

You cannot continually stomp on people without them becoming first resentful, then actively opposing you when you place that proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. When that happens they fight back.

They cannot oppose the US head on, the US is too powerful. They can commit terrorist acts though, and they will.

MapleLeafMerc

Mar 11, 2004
Caledon East, Ontario
vista said:

The US is giving reason to the Arab world to think in this fashion. It is they who for decades have fed the breeding ground.

So becoming a suicide murderer is acceptable human behaviour to you?

Forty-five years ago, President Eisenhower discussed what he called the "campaign of hatred against us" in the Arab world, "not by the governments but by the people."

Governments ARE the people. What do you mean?

The National Security Council did their analysis and advised, it is the recognition that the U.S. supports corrupt and brutal governments that block democracy and development and does so because of its concern "to protect its interest in Near East oil."

The National Security Council of what country?

This I don't understand:

But to avenge 9/11 victims the enemy certainly would not be Muslims or anyone of the Middle East.

Are you saying that the hijackers on the 9/11 planes weren't from the Middle East?

The interesting question here is who would be the enemy? It is much closer to home.

You don't know how right you are, vista.

vista

Electoral Member
Mar 28, 2004
www.newsgateway.ca
Are you saying that the hijackers on the 9/11 planes weren't from the Middle East?

This was a sophisticated operation. Far beyond being engineered by some guy in a cave in Afghanistan.

The official story: 19 'suicide' hijackers, most of whom couldn't fly Cessna's and which half are still alive, pulled off an assault that military pilots stated on the record couldn't have been done by crack fighter pilots. Remarkably, there has been blind acceptance of this story, yet the US government has offered no proof whatsoever that bin Laden was behind these attacks.

False-flag terrorism: governments orchestrate terrorist attacks to be carried out on their own soil in order to strike fear in the population and to create a "public enemy". This creates a "circle up the wagons" sentiment in the population, which the government can exploit to in acceptance for restrictions of civil rights and to provide public support for their political agenda. The population hopes these restrictions will bring more personal security. This is basic political/military strategy going back to the beginning of time.

Milt Bearden former CIA agent who directed bin Laden's covert CIA operation known as Maktab al Khidamar, the MAK in Afghanistan was on Dan Rather's national TV show Sept. 12th 2001.

When Rather asked, if he (Bearden) thought bin Laden was responsible for 9/11, Bearden downright snubbed the possibility. Bearden explained "a far more sophisticated intelligence operation had to be behind these precise coordinated attacks... if they didn't have a bin Laden they would have invented one."

Andreas von Bulow, former Minister of Technology in the German government

"If what I say is right, the whole US government should end up behind bars. They have hidden behind a veil of secrecy and destroyed the evidence - that they invented the story of 19 Muslims working within Osama bin Laden's al-Qa'eda - in order to hide the truth of their own covert operation.

"What I saw on September 11 was a perfectly executed act that could have happened only with the support of intelligence services, and whoever controlled it must have known could only bring harm to the Muslim world."

Motive: Bristish MP Micheal Meacher wrote in a story in the Guardian, September 6, 2003:

This war on terrorism is bogus: The 9/11 attacks gave the US an ideal pretext to use force to secure its global domination. The overriding motivation for this political smokescreen is that the US and the UK are beginning to run out of secure hydrocarbon energy supplies.

Massive attention has now been given - and rightly so - to the reasons why Britain went to war against Iraq. But far too little attention has focused on why the US went to war, and that throws light on British motives too. The conventional explanation is that after the Twin Towers were hit, retaliation against al-Qaida bases in Afghanistan was a natural first step in launching a global war against terrorism. Then, because Saddam Hussein was alleged by the US and UK governments to retain weapons of mass destruction, the war could be extended to Iraq as well. However this theory does not fit all the facts. The truth may be a great deal murkier.

"To an extent unrivalled by any other nation on earth, the United States is addicted to oil." Michael Renner

And we are running out -- within our lifetime.

MapleLeafMerc

Mar 11, 2004
Caledon East, Ontario
So the US killed 3000 of its own people so it would have an excuse to invade the middle east (Iraq) for oil....

Why didn't the rest of us think of that???

The rabbit hole is all yours, vista. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
You seem to make a lot of accusations without having much to back them up, Merc. I don't think the Bush administration was involved, but I do think that they ignored things, hoping for an excuse to enact the PNAC plan and being arrogant enough to think that any terrorist attack in the US would be fairly minor. I have some questions for you though.

How come it took so long for the US to scramble jets?

How come the Bush administration fought so hard to keep an investigation of 9-11 from happening.

How the hell did they find that passport laying in the gutter?

How come the bin Laden family was allowed to fly around collecting friends and relatives, then take off for Saudi Arabia when everthing else in the US was grounded?

Where the hell did Bush disappear to for several hours and why was his first statement taped instead of live?

How come so many leaders of major corporations happened to be at a meeting that day?

How come so few people were actually in the WTC that day? I have more, but you can start with those.

vista

Electoral Member
Mar 28, 2004
www.newsgateway.ca

The answer to everything is here.

THE END OF SUBURBIA: Oil Depletion and the Collapse of The American Dream

http://www.endofsuburbia.com

As you read this, remember this time - it will reverberate in your consciousness that same way as when Kennedy died, the day Reagan was shot, or 9/11... when the US government perpetrated an unspeakable act against their own citizens...

Saudi Arabia has peaked.

This means categorically, that world oil production has peaked. This is the day that will live on forever. From here on in, the word downhill, as in Hubbert's Peak Oil Curve will have many applications... May 7, 2004

A SEVEN-PAGE GLIMPSE UNDER THE DOOR

Last July, after appealing a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request for NEPDG (Energy Task Force) documents, Judicial Watch won a small victory with the release of seven pages of NEPDG documents. They included:

• A detailed map of all Iraqi oil fields (11% of world supply);

• A two-page specific list of all nations with development contracts for Iraqi oil and gas projects and the companies involved;

• A detailed map of all Saudi Arabian oil fields (25% of world supply);

• A list of all major oil and gas development projects in Saudi Arabia ;

• A detailed map of all the oil fields in the United Arab Emirates (8% of world supply);

• A list of all oil and gas development projects in the UAE;

Sixty per cent of all the recoverable oil on the planet is in an area no larger than the state of Indiana.

Peak Oil: We've embarked on the beginning of the last days of the age of oil. Oil and gas is running out decades earlier than originally forecast. THIS is the catalyst and motive.

Remember...

Unless Attacked

Franklin Delano Roosevelt deliberately provoked the Japanese into attacking us at Pearl Harbour. Why? As of 1940, he wanted us in the war against Hitler, but 80 percent of the American people wanted no European war of any kind after the disappointments of 1917. He could do nothing to budge an isolationist electorate.

Secretly, FDR began a series of provocations to goad the Japanese into what turned out to be an attack on our fleet at Pearl Harbour, thus making inevitable our prompt, wholehearted entry into the Second World War.

We had broken Japan’s diplomatic code, Purple, but by early October 1940, we had also broken many of the Japanese Military codes, specifically: the twenty-nine separate naval codes.

On Saturday, November 15,1941 General Marshall, the U.S. Army Chief of Staff, told Washington newspaper bureau chiefs (swearing them to secrecy) that we had broken Japan’s naval codes, and that war with Japan would start sometimes during the first ten days of December.

In November 1940, FDR had been elected to a third term with the pledge that none of America’s son’s would ever fight in a foreign war "unless attacked." Privately, more than once, he had said to others that the Japs must strike the first blow.

Operation Northwoods: Manufacturing an Enemy

Operation Northwoods under which in 1962, the US Joint Chiefs of Staff put forth a proposal to secure American public support for a war on Cuba - "desirable to use legitimate provocation as the basis for military intervention."

Option 3 A.a: We could blow up a US ship in Guantanama Bay and blame Cuba.

Option 8: It is possible to create an incident which will demonstrate convincingly that a Cuban aircraft has attacked and shot down a chartered civil airliner enroute to the United States...

a: An aircraft at Eglin AFB would be painted and numbered as an exact duplicate for a civil registered aircraft belonging to the CIA proprietary organization in the Miami area. At a designated time the duplicate would be substituted for the actual civil aircraft and would be loaded with the selected passengers, all boarded under carefully prepared aliases. The actual registered aircraft would be converted to a drone.

b: Take off times of the drone aircraft and the actual aircraft will be scheduled to allow a rendezvous south of Florida. From the rendezvous point the passenger-carrying aircraft will descend to minimum altitude and go directly into an auxiliary field at Eglin AFB where arrangements will have been made to evacuate the passengers and return the aircraft to its original status. The drone aircraft meanwhile will continue to fly the filed flight plan. When over Cuba the drone will being transmitting on the international distress frequency a "MAY DAY" message stating he is under attack by Cuban MIG aircraft. The transmission will be interrupted by destruction of the aircraft which will be triggered by radio signal. This will allow ICAO radio station in the Western Hemisphere to tell the US what has happened to the aircraft instead of the US trying to "sell" the incident.

Option 9 b: On one such flight, a pre-briefed pilot would fly tail-end Charley at considerable interval between aircraft. While near the Cuban Island this pilot would broadcast that he had been jumped by MIGs and was going down. No other calls would be made. The pilot would then fly directly west at extremely low altitude and land at a secure base, an Eglin auxiliary. The aircraft would be met by the proper people, quickly stored and given a new tail number. The pilot who had performed the mission under an alias, would resume this proper identity and return to his normal place of business. The pilot and aircraft would then have disappeared.

This may 'peak' your interest... a Barrie Zwicker article.

http://www.newsgateway.ca/America_The_Fourth_Reich.htm

MapleLeafMerc

Mar 11, 2004
Caledon East, Ontario
Reverend Blair said:
You seem to make a lot of accusations without having much to back them up, Merc.

I'm not sure what you mean by accusations. I did ask vista to explain himself and to state how he personally feels, not how someone he read feels. He hasn't answered even one of my fairly simple questions:

Is it ok to be a suicide bomber?

What is this "National Security Council"?

Were the hijackers in 9/11 from somewhere else than the Middle East?

To top it off, he states more or less categorically that the US gov't allowed its citizens to be murdered in a flaming skyscraper so that it could 'dominate the world'.

vista

Electoral Member
Mar 28, 2004
www.newsgateway.ca

No it isn't ok to be a suicide bomber. Our physical bodies are a unique gift and should be respected. To kill oneself in this way is an insult to anyone that, how shall I say... is disabled and hopes one day for a "normal" body.

The NSC is a U.S. government body that adivses the president.

The "hijackers" were from the Middle East. But they were no hijackers, they were mules in a sophisticated intelligence operation. They could not have piloted those jets.

Yes, the U.S. government killed 3,000 of its citizens to dominate the world. The U.S. is certainly an Empire and dominates the world. The deaths mean nothing, it's the cost of doing business. This is how political and military leaders think.

Col. Donn de Grand Pre - former top US Pentagon arms salesman under the Ford and Carter administrations

A group of military and civilian US pilots, under the chairmanship of Colonel Donn de Grand, after deliberating non-stop for 72 hours, has concluded that the flight crews of the four passenger airliners, involved in the September 11th tragedy, had no control over their aircraft.

In a detailed press communiqué the inquiry stated: “The so-called terrorist attack was in fact a superbly executed military operation carried out against the USA, requiring the utmost professional military skill in command, communications and control. It was flawless in timing, in the choice of selected aircraft to be used as guided missiles and in the coordinated delivery of those missiles to their pre-selected targets.”

The report seriously questions whether or not the suspect hijackers, supposedly trained on Cessna light aircraft, could have located a target dead-on 200 miles from take off point. It further throws into doubt their ability to master the intricacies of the instrument flight rules (IFR) in the 45 minutes from take off to the point of impact. Colonel de Grand said that it would be impossible for novices to have taken control of the four aircraft and orchestrated such a terrible act requiring military
precision of the highest order.

A member of the inquiry team, a US Air Force officer who flew over 100 sorties during the Vietnam war, told the press conference: “Those birds (commercial airliners) either had a crack fighter pilot in the left seat, or they were being manoeuvred by remote control.”

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/september_11_us_government_accused.htm

Stan Goff former Special Forces officer:

American Airlines Flight 77 - 9/11 -- At 9:35, this plane conducts another turn, 360 degrees over the Pentagon, all the while being tracked by radar, and the Pentagon is not evacuated, and there are still no fast-movers from the Air Force in the sky over Alexandria and DC.

Now, the real kicker. A pilot they want us to believe was trained at a Florida puddle-jumper school for Piper Cubs and Cessnas, conducts a well-controlled downward spiral, descending the last 7,000 feet in two-and-a-half minutes, brings the plane in so low and flat that it clips the electrical wires across the street from the Pentagon, and flies it with pinpoint
accuracy into the side of this building at 460 nauts. [this is a landing by hijackers whose only interest was how to fly, NOT how to land an aircraft]

Live Film Footage of United Airlines Flight 175's Long Range Approach to World Trade Center

As any airline pilot will confirm independently, the 'reverse feel' on a Boeing 767 travelling at 575 mph is so high that the controls feel like lead, and simply cannot be moved as quickly as you see in the film without overwhelming hydraulic assistance, which can be provided only by the automatic flight director. The pilots themselves cannot disengage the 'reverse feel' placed on the controls, because it is an integrated feature designed to stop the pilots accidentally injuring passengers by imposing extreme "G" forces at high speeds.

In turn this reveals the obvious: If qualified airline captains are incapable of flying a Boeing 767 in this manner, then it is completely out of the question for a bunch of "Arab Terrorist Hijackers", who failed their basic Cessna training courses in Florida.

Put bluntly, this is the only known footage of United Airlines Flight 175 that completely destroys the government myth about 'Muslim fanatics' allegedly taking over American commercial jets. The [permissable] short clips showing Flight 175 just before impact do not allow time for such detailed analysis, but this long attack profile certainly does.
http://joevialls.altermedia.info/wtc/radiocontrol.html

Planes of 911 Exceeded Their Software Limits

The Boeing 757 and 767 are equipped with fully autonomous flight capability, they are the only two Boeing commuter aircraft capable of fully autonomous flight. They can be programmed to take off, fly to a destination and land, completely without a pilot at the controls.

They are intelligent planes, and have software limits pre set so that pilot error cannot cause passenger injury. Though they are physically capable of high g maneuvers, the software in their flight control systems prevents high g maneuvers from being performed via the cockpit controls. They are limited to approximately 1.5 g's, I repeat, one and one half g's. This is so that a pilot mistake cannot end up breaking grandma's neck.

No matter what the pilot wants, he cannot override this feature.

The plane that hit the Pentagon approached or reached its actual physical limits, military personnel have calculated that the Pentagon plane pulled between five and seven g's in its final turn.

The same is true for the second aircraft to impact the WTC. There is only one way this can happen.

As well as fully autonomous flight capability, the 767 and 757 are the ONLY COMMUTER PLANES MADE BY BOEING THAT CAN BE FLOWN VIA REMOTE CONTROL. It is a feature that is standard to all of them, all 757's and 767's can do it.

The purpose for this is if there is a problem with the pilots, Norad can fly the planes to safe destinations via remote. Only in this flight mode can those craft exceed their software limits and perform to their actual physical limits because a pre existing emergency situation is assumed if this mode of flight is used.

Terrorists in fact did not fly those planes, it is totally and completely impossible for those planes to have been flown in such a manner from the cockpit. Those are commuter aircraft, not F-16's and their software knows it.

http://www.propagandamatrix.com/planes_of_911_exceeded_their_software_limits.htm

Further pilot comments: "I seriously question whether these novices could have located a target dead-on 200 miles removed from takeoff point...-- much less controlled the flight and mastered the intricacies of 11FR (instrument flight rules) -- and all accomplished in 45 minutes."

"If there was an AWACS on station over the targeted area, did it have a Global Hawk capability? I mean, could it convert the commercial jets to robotic flying missiles?

"The fact is, all the transponders were turned off on the doomed flights virtually at the same time." Look at their departure times -- two from Logan (Boston), one from Newark, another from Dulles (Washington DC) -- all between 8 am and 8:15."

"We were totally trained on the old type of hijack where you treat the hijacker cordially, punch a 4-digit code into your transponder to alert ground control you're being hijacked, and then get him where he wants to go, set the plane safely on the ground and let them deal with it on the ground. However, this is a totally new situation... Not one of the planes alerted ground control that they were being hijacked." Why?

"I became more convinced that the four commercial jets were choreographed by a "conductor" from a central source, namely an airborne warning and control system (AWACS). They have the electronic capability to engage several aircraft simultaneously, knock out their on-board flight controls by EMP (electro-magnetic pulsing) and assume command and remote control of these targeted aircraft"

Matthew Simmons, Investment Banker, Member: V.P. Cheney’s 2001 Energy Task Force, member Council on Foreign Relations

"The U.S. has some unbelievable energy problems."

"The world cannot live without access to energy."

"If energy supply ever stops, the economy ends."

"The situation is desperate. This is the world's biggest serious question."

Peak Oil - the motive
9/11 - the means
Phoney War on Terror - the result and ultimate cover