Increasing number of products made with child labour imported into Canada: World Vision

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Thanks guys, I'm feeling better already. Now, can someone put a positive spin on how/why Canada is STILL illegally exporting plastic waste to third world countries?
Oh wait, I just thought of one. It's one way we're reducing our end user carbon footprint. By pawning it off on someone else.

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
Thanks guys, I'm feeling better already. Now, can someone put a positive spin on how/why Canada is STILL illegally exporting plastic waste to third world countries?
Oh wait, I just thought of one. It's one way we're reducing our end user carbon footprint. By pawning it off on someone else.
I have to assume you oppose sending high-quality products to poor people around the world to improve their lives.

Typical.

• Haha
Reactions: Jinentonix

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan
That still happening? I thought after we paid the Philippines to take all that plastic and then we paid to have it shipped back to Canada…. I assumed that was a done deal.

Saving the Earth one Bunker-Fueled ship full of garbage at a time maybe? Maybe need better guidance? Greta type guidance? Maybe we need to stop using single use plastics syringes and tampon applicators ‘cuz wokeness?

Found a picture of her recently at a concert preaching environmental protectionism, & the same field the day afterwards.
1656441535553.jpeg
I don’t even pretend to know what the answer is but maybe we should just burn it? The fire from burning plastic makes steam to turbines produce electricity?

Last edited:

Tecumsehsbones

Hall of Fame Member
Mar 18, 2013
Washington DC
You took it back? You absolute PRICKS!

Don't you know what poor people can do with plastic? Carry water from the only source of non-poisonous water for miles. Patch the roofs and walls of their hovels. Carry their meagre possessions. Keep their feet dry. Lots o' uses!

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons

Don't you know what poor people can do with plastic? Carry water from the only source of non-poisonous water for miles. Patch the roofs and walls of their hovels. Carry their meagre possessions. Keep their feet dry. Lots o' uses!
Wow, yer on a roll. I'm feeling much better about it now. Thanks man. 🤔

Ron in Regina

"Voice of the West" Party
Apr 9, 2008
Regina, Saskatchewan