If you're buying from legal dispensary dope stores

Johnnny

Frontiersman
Jun 8, 2007
Third rock from the Sun
So I gave my buddy $60 to grab me some from the store.

I refuse to buy from there because they want to record my name for every purchase, nope.

I got 4 grams of 21% THC for $60. The containers are stupid.

Rip off.....

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
The cheapest stuff that OCS sells is a paltry $17 an ounce less than street prices around here. And that's assuming they even have it in stock. They also sell shit that runs $634 an ounce. Not exactly the kind of prices that would negatively impact the black market.

And Johnny, I'd be filing a complaint about them recording your info. They don't do that shit at the liquor and beer stores so I don't see how they should be able to get away with it at pot shops.

Jinentonix

Hall of Fame Member
Sep 6, 2015
Olympus Mons
Everybody is buying it :lol:
They don't even sell cannabis strong enough to make you impaired :lol:
These containers lol... like wtf... :lol:
I wouldn't know :lol: The store here hasn't opened yet and when I've tried the on-line store they have't been able to fill my order. Mind you I've only tried twice but c'mon man.

Figures, only one of two election promises Groper actually kept and yet he still managed to f*ck it up. Well that depends. If you judge it from the perspective that people can now legally have weekend bake-offs it's a roaring success. If you judge it based on the govt's reason, to get as much of it away from the black market as possible, so far it's been an abject failure.