If you booked with Jetsgo...

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
And you're a TD Visa customer, you are safe.

Attention TD Visa customers impacted by the Jetsgo announcement
March 11 2005

If you are a TD VISA customer who has been impacted by the Jetsgo announcement, please be advised that we will be able to assist customers whose scheduled flights have been confirmed as cancelled.

For those customers who have future flights scheduled, you need to wait until your travel dates have passed. Then, we will work with cardholders to ensure that they are reimbursed if their scheduled flight is cancelled and services are not rendered.

TD VISA cardholders should rest assured that if plans for future travel are cancelled by Jetsgo, they are protected and will receive a reimbursement.

Atleast now I know that if I DID book with Jetsgo, I'm covered ;)

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
RE: If you booked with Je

Something I learned when I was travelling a lot...book with Air Canada because you know they'll be there in some shape or form. The food might suck and the waitresses might not know how to count change and it might cost more. The flights might be four hours late with no explanation from the surly bastard who keeps moving the departure time back 15 minutes at a time. You will eventually get on a plane and go home though.

snoproblem

Nominee Member
Mar 18, 2005
It will be a cold day in Hell before I ever book a Jetsgo flight.

Jetsgo going back in business, as if nothing happened? The temerity... it's breathtaking. :banghead:

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: If you booked with Je

You are right about Air Canada, no matter how much I have disliked them in the past, one thing is they are not going to stop flying and leave thousands of people stranded. I think even WestJet now could be added to that list with Air Canada now?

When I flew back to school after christmas, I flew Air CAnada, my sister flew West Jet. Both of our flights were scheduled to leave at 6:30 am from moncton. Hers left on time, mine left arround 8am because there weren't enough air canada agents to get everyone cheked in. She got to Toronto Right on time. I spent several hours in Montreal, then another hour in Toronto, and finally I got to London arround 4:30pm, when I was supposed to get in just before noon. If I had flown westjet and then taken the bus, I would have got to London at 10:15am

Long story short, Air Canada sucks, so does JetsGo, but I've never flown with them, so I guess I'm just assuming they suck.

Westjet and Canjet are by far the best.

snoproblem

Nominee Member
Mar 18, 2005
I heard on the news the other day that Jetsgo will be forced into full bankruptcy and liquidation.

Couldn't happen to a nicer bunch of assholes. :thumbup:

I think not

Hall of Fame Member
Apr 12, 2005
The Evil Empire
I never believe these restructuring tactics, they wouldnt have gone that far to begin with if they managed money properly. Someone is making big bucks on this.