I need a Canadian lawyer

super

Dec 28, 2018
I need a Canadian lawyer to work with. Regarding the application for refugees when entering Canada from a third country. I hope that through the application of a lawyer, I will help me to enter Canada smoothly. A lawyer with relevant experience and ability to leave your WhatsApp number.

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
I need a Canadian lawyer to work with. Regarding the application for refugees when entering Canada from a third country. I hope that through the application of a lawyer, I will help me to enter Canada smoothly. A lawyer with relevant experience and ability to leave your WhatsApp number.
thanks Justine. ;)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
A suitcase of case will oil up the process if it isn't stolen first.
Until you find one there is the regulations available online somewhere

bill barilko

Senate Member
Mar 4, 2009
Vancouver-by-the-Sea
You Do Not Need a lawyer-nor do you need an 'Immigration Consultant' who are a pack of thieves, liars and worse.

If you're smart enough to navigate your own way on the internet then you'll make it here-if you aren't you won't and you'll go back 'home' poorer and more disillusioned than ever.

Make no mistake this place isn't easy to immigrate to the wait is years long the system is designed that way there are few if any shortcuts and no lawyer can help you.