I JUST MET HARPER!!!!

Koga Ringo

Jun 9, 2004
I can't belief I just met the future Prime Minister!!
He was very cool!
Pretty Tall to.
He had really big body guards.
I shoke his hand, and he asked me how I was doing. I will always remember that!

Numure

Council Member
Apr 30, 2004
Montréal, Québec
I've meet Bernard Landry, Lucien Bouchard and Gilles Duceppe on many occasions. When you are a member of a regional party, you get that chance quite often.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I met Jean Chretien when I was in grade two...he was the Minister of Indian Affairs back then. It meant nothing to me...just this funny looking guy who spoke French shaking my hand the way adults shake children's hands.

I snotted on Tommy Douglas when I was a baby. Grandma took me to a convention and he just had to hold me.

As an adult I've met Bill Blaikie, his daughter (can't remember her name, but she's running against Martin), Svend Robinson, Gary Doer (Manitoba's Premier), and a few other NDPers.

I've also met Lloyd Axworthy (he's a very smart man), and some Conservative Minister under Mulroney whose name I can't remember (Indian Affairs again).

Politicians are pretty much like everybody else. meeting them isn;t that big of a deal.

Koga Ringo

Jun 9, 2004
Beauty said:
did he preach to you?

No, he more asked "How are you doing?"

I couldn't really reply, to astonished of his presence.

And yes, I thought he was quite attractive.
And I have photos to prove it.

The second I get smart enough to put up a picture on the Internet, i'll do it.

Reverend Blair

Council Member
Apr 3, 2004
Winnipeg
I know a guy who had to pick up Trudeau's luggage at the airport in Regina and take it to the hotel. Or maybe he just carried it to the limo. Something like that. He said that the security guys watched him the whole time.

the higher critic

May 26, 2004
Koga Ringo said:
No, he more asked "How are you doing?"
I couldn't really reply, to astonished of his presence.
And yes, I thought he was quite attractive.
And I have photos to prove it.

screw the pictures... will you please just hurry up and fellate the guy so he'll be unelectable to the uptight morons that make up his constituency?

oh, yeah, and the neo-naz...er, neo-cons are actually running a black woman in my riding... that must be one conflicted bird, cheesus. can you say condi? i didn't think you could....

T. Rex

Nominee Member
Hello Koga_Ringo.

You are lucky because you have met Canada's newest Prime Minister. He will be our Prime Minister very soon and it will be good if he makes it for two sessions so Canada can grow and grow.

You people are all bashing Mr. Harper because he supposedly pushes his religion on people. That is simply not true. He stands for good values, common sense and for the whole Canada ... Not just QC or ON.

the higher critic

May 26, 2004
T. Rex said:
it will be good if he makes it for two sessions so Canada can grow and grow.

You people

are all bashing Mr. Harper because he supposedly pushes his religion on people. That is simply not true. He stands for good values, common sense and for the whole Canada ... Not just QC or ON.

"you people," eh? i recall other groups that referred to anyone who didn't hold their beliefs as "you people" or "those people," though luckily we've been able to try most of them at Nuremberg, and more recently The Hague.

i realize that canada consists of more than "QC and ON." it also includes equal doses of "WTF" and "TLC," but lately it's seeming more like "SOS" and "SNAFU."

history proves that you cannot successfully legislate personal morality, but that attempt is at the core of the Conservative platform. if you're too lazy to pick up a history book that wasn't recommended by FOXNEWS and you think that you can make "us" live "our" lives by "your" rules.... well, we dare you to try it. the guillotine's only rusty, after all.

yes paul martin's a greedy bermudan shipping magnate - but harper's a rapturist chicken-hawk crackhead! they both suck, so luckily this isn't a two-party system, yet, you wanna-be yank. everyone on this board seems to forget that, so wake the f*ck up. it would be a one-party system if your boy had his way...

you whine about "big government" then try to elect "Big Brother," somebody who'd, in his dream world, have agents on hire making sure you're not f*cking "improperly" or having any other sort of "too much" fun - which might include something you like to do, some day, though i doubt it because you're probably quite dull.

i thought "1984" was every cracker's worst nightmare, but it seems crackas are the ones who would do anything to put a madman in office that first (and last) election.

there's a word for that... um, it think it starts with the letter "i." ends in "y." for those of you who went to charter schools, or to ontario public schools since our disgusting neo-con experiment, the middle letters are "ron."

do you really think harper represents you? let me tell you something - stephen harper represents stephen harper and stephen harper's rich privatization buddies and nobody else. he markets his hate with the jacket synopses from the "left behind" series. he will f*ck your shit up... is your support of him a self-hatred issue? you can tell me... it's okay, "we" forgive you... but you're not going to listen to "us," are you... are you?

Démocrite

Nominee Member
Jun 1, 2004
From the strictly political point of view, the chief importance of Harper's role in canadian politics lies in his criticism of the traditional notion of "federalism".

La Révolution tranquille was originally coined as the Quiet Revolution by a journalist working for the Globe and Mail.