Hussein/Al Qaeda Collusion a Fabrication

Vanni Fucci

Senate Member
Dec 26, 2004
8th Circle, 7th Bolgia
the-brights.net
A CIA report casts new doubt on links between Iraq and al Qaeda.

I don't quite get this. I thought that Zarqawi only joined al Qaeda after the start of the Fallujah offensive in mid-October of last year...there was a big deal about him pledging allegiance to Bin Laden, and Bin Laden in turn named him leader of al Qaeda in Iraq...and all the warmongerers said "SEE, SEE...", as they are sometime wont to do...

So, if Zarqawi was not yet an al Qaeda operative before the invasion, how could the CIA claim that Hussein was in bed with al Qaeda because he provided safe haven for Zarqawi...which, according to the article, he didn't do anyway...

I'm not buying it, ya hear me...none of it, I tell ya...it's all a pack of filthy lies, see... :twisted:

no1important

Time Out
Jan 9, 2003
Vancouver
members.shaw.ca
RE: Hussein/Al Qaeda Coll

"W" and his posse are the biggest lying fear mongerers on the planet. They thrive on fear and lies in some misguided way to justify his illegal invasions and occupations.

The amazing part is so many americans still believe the lies coming out of "W" and his administration.

#juan

Hall of Fame Member
Aug 30, 2005
The whole secret Vanni

is to say it often enough. If Bush, or Rummy, or Chaney repeat a damn lie often enough, it becomes a sort of truth. WMD are a good example. None of those three have ever admitted that there were no WMD but there are people who expect them to be found any moment.