how old is your inner child?

Montana

Jan 6, 2005
New brunswick, Canada
Re: RE: how old is your inner child?

Rick van Opbergen said:
Sure Montana :) Imagine the power I have ... hehehehe ... do you have any older/younger brothers/sisters Montana?

Heehee! Yes, I have an older brother, but since I don't hear from him much, I thought it would be nice to have another ;-)

Montana

Jan 6, 2005
New brunswick, Canada
Re: RE: how old is your inner child?

Rick van Opbergen said:
Sure Montana :) Imagine the power I have ... hehehehe ... do you have any older/younger brothers/sisters Montana?

Heehee! Yes, I have an older brother, but since I don't hear from him much, I thought it would be nice to have another ;-)

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Sister? 8O ... Haven't I convinced you I'm a MAN? Have to try harder then ... I have an older sister, and you know, I think I'd rather have an older sister than a younger sister ... mine always tended (tends) to be one of those sisters who, for the outside world, looks 100% different compared to you, but are definitely not so different when it comes to talking to her "little brother" (between brackets because she's like 16 centimetres - sorry I'm not gonna divert this too inches and so on :p - shorter than me). We have a good, friendly relationship (and so once in while, she can come out quite handy too, when I'm searching for somebody to take the blame for something :p among other things hehehehehe :twisted: )

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com
Sister? 8O ... Haven't I convinced you I'm a MAN? Have to try harder then ... I have an older sister, and you know, I think I'd rather have an older sister than a younger sister ... mine always tended (tends) to be one of those sisters who, for the outside world, looks 100% different compared to you, but are definitely not so different when it comes to talking to her "little brother" (between brackets because she's like 16 centimetres - sorry I'm not gonna divert this too inches and so on :p - shorter than me). We have a good, friendly relationship (and so once in while, she can come out quite handy too, when I'm searching for somebody to take the blame for something :p among other things hehehehehe :twisted: )

Rick van Opbergen

House Member
Sep 16, 2004
The Netherlands
www.google.com