How can't you believe in the Quran, while it speaks by God Himself?

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Significantly I think, Islam is not unified. Your prophet made no provision for succession, as bad leaders often don't, and almost immediately after his death there were disputes about who was to inherit the mantle of his leadership. As a result, Islam had its first major schism, into the Sunni and Shia factions, even before it really got organized, those factions are still killing each other, and now there are many more factions, reflecting different interpretations of the Quran, different views on succession, and different forms of observance and worship. You're no more likely to be right than any of them are, and in my view, everybody is wrong, because there is no Allah so everything that follows from the belief that there is has no meaning or value. Humans made it all up.
This is what I mean when you read the Quran meaning translation and you have such initial personal attitude towards the Islam and Muslims.
However, Muslims are not different from other past nations, who fell into seditions and internal wars and conflicts among themselves.
The Quran teachings do not tell Muslims to conflict or to kill each other, but they did for the same factors which led other nations do the same and more.
The reason for the internal conflicts was their negligence of the commands of God and their wronging each other like the other nations, and even the old nations did much worse things.
Other assertions which you made that humans made it all of course are only the assertions.

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
Well, if your response is just to accuse me of lying I think this conversation is over.
I did not say you lied, but you are mistaken.
How can one say I read the Quran thoroughly while I myself cannot say this, nor even the interpreter could say this, when I many times asked him about some ayat and he said: I don't know; it is written in my book of the interpretation.
I asked him surprisingly: How is that you do not know?
He answered: it is the Quran!

Last edited:

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
So this is why, some readers of the Quran translation, specially if they read it with preliminary or initial negative attitude towards the Quran.
I have a copy.

The first page of policy towards others says to hate Jews, does it not?

Regards
DL

Torch light

House Member
Dec 4, 2017
reply to post
I dislike everyone enemy of God whether he is Jewish, Christian, Muslim or others.
In fact I am enemy of anyone enemy of God.

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
Significantly I think, Islam is not unified.
Impossible to unify when male souls are worth more than female souls.

Why would the high want to unify with the low?

Better to give the low their rightful position of equality.

That is not a religious thing these days.

Listen to any fucking preacher or Imam of the more right wing persuasion or student who is just as immoral.

Regards
DL

French Patriot

Council Member
Sep 17, 2012
I dislike everyone enemy of God whether he is Jewish, Christian, Muslim or others.
In fact I am enemy of anyone enemy of God.
I have more reasons to see you as the enemy than you have to see me as one.

I seek to correct, while you seek to convert. You show hate to me while I show love and am rejected because you will not answer straight question with straight answers.

If you ever want to change to a decent apologist, we will engage and I will convince you that you are wrong.

Jesus said he came to cure the enemy. That is done by convincing with good arguments, not converting.

Try convincing by argument, and if done well, conversion becomes automatic.

As to your statement, you might remember that when Jesus ascended, he effectively retired Yahweh, Allah to you, by taking the seat of Justice and retiring God.

The birth of the New Testament and brand new deal from a God who is not supposed to ever change his mind.

Crazy eh?

Regards
DL