House of Commons erupts in laughter after Jagmeet Singh says: 'When I'm prime minister

The_Foxer

House Member
Aug 9, 2022

ROFLMAO!!!! Well maybe when you grow up little guy :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Ok, now that i can breathe again.... On a more serious note this is a total red flag for an election next year. NOBODY uses that kind of language out of the blue and DEFINITELY not the ndp leader. (pretty much because of the reaction he got). THe last time an ndp leader did that was Jack Layton. He made a real effort to project the idea the ndp could win an election and that he was in it to win it. Came in second, and had he lived he might well have edged out trudeau in 2015.

So he's probably trying to re-create that vibe and see if he can stir some excitement and memories talking like he wants to be PM. And you don't do that unless you think there's likely to be an election soon, it's not exactly a good ndp strategy 3 years out. IT's fine for PP - everyone knows he very well could be the next pm.

If you'll recall i noted in the summer/fall that trudeau was behaving like he expected an election sooner rather than later, and we've seen some real red flags from the libs and dips recently. I doubt anything is cast in stone but i'd bet good money they are at least seriously considering an election next year.

• Haha
Reactions: Taxslave2

spaminator

Hall of Fame Member
Oct 26, 2009
nobody thought that an indian could be pm and it happened. so i guess the turbanator has a chance. 👳‍♂️