help with a unlocked panasonic gd88

sresener

Jul 7, 2003
I was wondering if anyone can help me here. I recently had this phone unlocked to work with fido, but two problems I am having is I cannot connect to the internet with it and there is no call display for any of my text messages that come from anyone else besides other fido customers. I am willing to trade or even pay someone who can help me with this problem...

Anonymous

Electoral Member
Mar 24, 2002
I have a problem related to the phone above, In the messages option, only SMS and MMS appears, but there's no way to use the E-mail function which is described in the manual.

I wonder if anyone can help me with this, if so please drop me a mail at tobo@nyoc.hu

Thanks,

Peter

Andem

dev
Mar 24, 2002
Larnaka
Anonymous said:
I have a problem related to the phone above, In the messages option, only SMS and MMS appears, but there's no way to use the E-mail function which is described in the manual.

I wonder if anyone can help me with this, if so please drop me a mail at tobo@nyoc.hu

Thanks,

Peter

I'd have to say don't count on it... My Fido had tons of options disabled which were actually described in the phone manual.. For some reason, they dont want you using some functions of their phone and the network.