Happy Birthday!!

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC
:oops: :oops: Awww, shucks ... thanks folks. :)

Yep the big four-six on the 5th! And Shell was the big four-oh on the 6th. We haven't celebrated yet ... we plan to put the dog in doggy day care then come home and spend the entire day boink .....um I mean napping. ;) 8O Sorry, phobes.

As for the beer, Rev, I stick with coffee and chocolate. I used up my fun ticket and haven't indulged for about 18 years now. Course I don't need beer ... most people think I'm drunk most of the time anyway!

Anyway, thanks all!

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

Yep the big four-six on the 5th! And Shell was the big four-oh on the 6th. We haven't celebrated yet ... we plan to put the dog in doggy day care then come home and spend the entire day boink .....um I mean napping. ;) 8O Sorry, phobes.

As for the beer, Rev, I stick with coffee and chocolate. I used up my fun ticket and haven't indulged for about 18 years now. Course I don't need beer ... most people think I'm drunk most of the time anyway!

Anyway, thanks all!

Cosmo

House Member
Jul 10, 2004
Victoria, BC

Anyway, thanks all!

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Really!!!!! and I thought you were drunk this whole time 8O psssst..............will you please come by and pick up your TROUT its been sitting in my freezer now for a month.....

peapod

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2004
pumpkin pie bungalow
Really!!!!! and I thought you were drunk this whole time 8O psssst..............will you please come by and pick up your TROUT its been sitting in my freezer now for a month.....