Guantanamo

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Detainees’ Mental Health Is Latest Legal Battle

Please, read the full article. I will not quote any section, except this one statement from an American military woman:
Speaking generally, Commander Storum said, detainees are enemy combatants held safely. “We are holding the right people,” she added, “in the right place, for the right reasons, and doing it the right way.”
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/26/wa...TDOy3pJwLFsP7w
---------------------------------------
I have often wondered how these fellow human beings are holding up, how they keep themselves from going insane.
The Americans have lost their humanity!!!

CDNBear

Custom Troll
Sep 24, 2006
Ontario
Detainees’ Mental Health Is Latest Legal Battle

Please, read the full article. I will not quote any section, except this one statement from an American military woman:http://www.nytimes.com/2008/04/26/wa...TDOy3pJwLFsP7w
---------------------------------------
I have often wondered how these fellow human beings are holding up, how they keep themselves from going insane.
The Americans have lost their humanity!!!
No kidding...

Terrorist acts on American soil sometimes garner such actions.

Wow, news flash!!!

MikeyDB

House Member
Jun 9, 2006
Dancing_Loon

Americans beleive they're human but they're not. Americans are in fact a composite of blind patriotism enabled by a crippling inferiority complex, self-consumed and arrogant to the point of turning the concepts of torture and kidnapping on their figurative heads and greed to the core.

Now in fairness, it's really only the scum that rises to the top of the American cauldron of hypocrisy and greed that get the attention. There are honest generous tolerant and kind Americans as well...they're simply not newsworthy. Not newsorthy because Americans love their image as the outlaw...the cowboy the gangster the mavrick.... Americans have when all is said and done a complex identity crisis/conflict that's insidious enough to let them believe that their above the brutality and barbarism of everyone around them.

dancing-loon

House Member
Oct 8, 2007
Mikey...

I'm just so so disappointed with the Americans! If the whole world can read about this, so can every American citizen. WHY is there no demand that the prisoners get treated humanely? Why don't they march to to White House and throw foul eggs at the windows and doors? Why is there no uproar? Are the Americans a different breed of humans than I am? Do they not have a heart? Are they not worried about their international reputation?

Why does Canada stay silent all this time? But chastises China for their human rights violations. We are cowards, that's why!!

Walter

Hall of Fame Member
Jan 28, 2007
Americans beleive they're human but they're not. Americans are in fact a composite of blind patriotism enabled by a crippling inferiority complex, self-consumed and arrogant to the point of turning the concepts of torture and kidnapping on their figurative heads and greed to the core.
I'm glad you're not bigotted.

FUBAR

Electoral Member
May 14, 2007
So sad how low America feels it must go for protection. If Americans were being treated this way somewhere else there would be uproar and demands for action. I guess the "all men are created equal" has gone then.........