Green/Clean Tech. - The Light is Green...The Future Clear!

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Green/Clean Tech.

The Light Is Green...The Future Clear! Green/Clean Tech. Is Now; Is The Future!

-------------------------------------------------------------------

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/news/80933-green-technology.html -Green/Technology.

http://forums.canadiancontent.net/news/89154-green-clean-tech.html -Green/Clean Tech.1

Last edited:

gopher

Hall of Fame Member
Jun 26, 2005
Minnesota: Gopher State

nice pic

But a thought occurred to me - I've tried some of these environmentally friendly cleansers and found them to be just too puny and ineffective to clean up my apartment. Ditto for detergents and when using "natural" body deodorants. These things just don't work too well and they cost you plenty.

Strangely enough, there has been one exception - I have rediscovered how effective Borax (which is produced by Nature) is in cleaning clothes and now use it every time. Can't believe that it is actually cheaper in price than regular detergent!

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Million dollar highway and they leave $2 worth of lumber sticking out of the road. That is the safety side. Perhaps that is an option to being an artist that is lacking talent and equipment. A database of photos that you can 'get' that is a design by somebody else or yourself and then these two 16ft wide hay-wagons won't meet at the bottom at a combined speed of 200kph while in a slide on an icy road..

But a thought occurred to me - I've tried some of these environmentally friendly cleansers and found them to be just too puny and ineffective to clean up my apartment. Ditto for detergents and when using "natural" body deodorants. These things just don't work too well and they cost you plenty.

Strangely enough, there has been one exception - I have rediscovered how effective Borax (which is produced by Nature) is in cleaning clothes and now use it every time. Can't believe that it is actually cheaper in price than regular detergent!
Cheaper, one $10 box can mix you up 100 gallons as a 'solution' rather than adding as granular. Same goes when using it for ant control. Powder works but spayed on also works and it gets into all the smallest cracks.

White vinegar is also great for floor and counter tops and 100 more uses.

The very best thing you can do goryourself is to learn how to make your own colloidal silver and asside from it being an internal medicine it also has a lot of uses in the kitchen as far as fighting bacteria. Such as water purification and as a food wash that slows down decay by a long margin. Lots of links available but like Borax, $10 worth of 999 silver wire can make you 100 gallons of medicine quality if you use distilled water.

damngrumpy

Executive Branch Member
Mar 16, 2005
kelowna bc
The only green in the future is the color of money. Companies and governments
want us all to believe they are doing good things for the planet. Good things for
the planet really means good things for the pocketbook.
Most of the blather is about the ability of sophisticated snake oil salesmen to say
we have a problem and here are a series of solution and you can contribute to the
great future by buying new stuff the real story in our midst when you pull the
curtain back is the musical remember it

Yes we have a problem right here in River City every time i hear these guys I
think of the other snake oil solutions of the past centuries and they are alive and
well

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Gotta Keep Moving Positively Forward...Do what we can to solve the problems that arise from...existing.

Entropy happens!

We have come a long way in making products Safer/Better/More Efficient/Cleaner/Healthier/Greener.

Green products are getting better...less expensive...more competitive, as more people use them.

I see good things ahead, and I hope I will be able to convince people that we can live/exist sustainably without sacrificing the standard of living we have become accustom to.

Things are getting better thanks to invention/innovation/incentives/initiative.

Thanks to People who CARE.
__________________________________________________-

We NEED Air,Water, Food, Shelter...We need This Planet.

There's Only 1 Earth...So Far...and Until we can find/create another(even then)....WE NEEDTHIS 1.
It's Home.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
I'm going to assume that once the sip starts it doesn't stop until the glass is empty, same as when you sip from a spittoon.

I thought the 'green' plan made it so it was treated 'in-house' and then the infrastructure needed for collection is a cost no longer needed. Crap is a fiber, it should ferment and the gasses captured and burned and the fiber should then be burned and the ashes used to sterilize some black soil that is weed infested.

Some company in Edmonton makes units that attach to skid-shacks so they are environmentally friendly when parked away grom any collection point. I can find the link if you can't but it is a system that could be the norm for any community and it could never go down completely. Done as a usable system as soon as water pressure isn't there to carry the sludge to the plant.

It might be the answer for Kuwait though.

Here is an example, a cabin would use a much smaller version.

Land Drilling Rig Sewage Treatment Unit / Camp Sewage Treatment Unit - Sewage Units by redFox Environmental Services Inc.

Last edited:

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
We should be building machine that can mine out all the older city dumps using all the latest fads. Been awhile but the last syquence I saw included inserting some bacteria that liked to eat methane based product. The temp of the pile was the indicator of the condition of that process and when it was below something like 140F you could bust open the sealed pile and you found water vapor and a lot of new sterile organic soil. As the pile is mined into the sorting and separating is machine done if you have a lot of money and not many people, or the poor and homeless are quite happy to do iot for slightly less than what the machine costs, either way the items get sorted and then sold as raw products for the manufacturing of new goods.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
More like commercial dumpster diving that turns a profit. (the land is still city owned and the only cover is it is a ball diamond or soccer field and commercial quality roads already run right by those places so you bring in 30 loads, start the enzymes and by that the time that is finished the walking plant is assembled. The exit leaves land that has more uses that just 'park area' as it also picks up all the arsenic and mercury and other goodies that were added to the refuse pile and buried.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
We all love Park Land.

Banff National Park.Alberta.

Can't change the past(History?Maybe); It's set in stone...Good thing is...Futures Wide Open!...Or as a friend of mine likes to say:
"IS ALL W.F.O! Wide F' N Open!"

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
They should update things to the 21st century, a guy on an ATV has a better chance against a bear than somebody with a limp and a special permit that allows him to walk the bear trail with a salmon sandwich in each pocket. Make the electric and then spills aren't an issue. An e-kyack that can travel at 20k is the way to see the glacial lakes, this old school stuff drives people away, or is that the intention?

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Always depends on Demand, Preference; Choice. Personally I think the more Choices/Options people have, the better. Good Things CAN Last, and often do...New Things/Better, Other Ways of doing Things, are also Acceptable, and Encouraged.

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
Natural weather is an observer sport of action /reaction with nature getting the first move every time. It's only sad when you jump to the wrong conclusions.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Bein' a weather man is often a thank-less job; unless a prediction of Warm Sunny Weather proves accurate. They do their best to predict the weather, and even when they're wrong, they keep on tryin, refining/Improving their tools, skills and abilities.

I always laugh when I hear - " It's gonna be partly cloudy with sunny periods, chance of rain." ...Or, during Winter -"Cold,Windy, chance of Snow" :)

MHz

Time Out
Mar 16, 2007
Red Deer AB
10% chance of showers was 4" in 4 hours in one small area. It was 2 weeks before we came back to move move more dirt.

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
New Tesla Roadster - Electric car co. Tesla adds edition that goes 400 miles on charge | New York Post

Now This is a Mean lookin' Green/Clean Electric Machine! ... I am a proponent of Green/Clean Alternative Powered Machines; But most, I find, are poorly designed...Almost as if car companies are purposefully making Ugly, Bubbly lookin Green/Clean Vehicles, Just to...Kill the Market.

Not in this case though...The Tesla Roaster is one Slick lookin' Sportster!

GreenFish66

House Member
Apr 16, 2008
www.myspace.com
Yeah...lol...Winter Tires?!

Tesla Snowster? ( Sorry; bad cut and paste, scaling job.:))

Yes...1 Slick Lookin' Sports Car!

I want 1!

Last edited: